Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
my word, Liverpool are ridiculous tonight. 5-0 21:11 - Apr 24 with 1829 viewsIllinoisblue

wow

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

my word, Liverpool are ridiculous tonight. 5-0 on 21:12 - Apr 24 with 1825 viewsFtnfwest

I make West Brom the second best team in Europe now!
my word, Liverpool are ridiculous tonight. 5-0 on 21:23 - Apr 24 with 1767 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To be fair to Roma, they’ve come a very strong third in tonight’s contest.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

my word, Liverpool are ridiculous tonight. 5-0 on 21:41 - Apr 24 with 1676 viewsIllinoisblue

my word, Liverpool are ridiculous tonight. 5-0 on 21:23 - Apr 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

To be fair to Roma, they’ve come a very strong third in tonight’s contest.

those two late goals give them a shout, but be amazed if liverpool mess this up

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

my word, Liverpool are ridiculous tonight. 5-0 on 22:07 - Apr 24 with 1612 viewsbournemouthblue

As was their defending

At least it keeps the tie alive, I'm sure they'll do to Roma what they did to City

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

my word, Liverpool are ridiculous tonight. 5-0 on 22:10 - Apr 24 with 1595 viewsBrixtonBlue

my word, Liverpool are ridiculous tonight. 5-0 on 22:07 - Apr 24 by bournemouthblue

As was their defending

At least it keeps the tie alive, I'm sure they'll do to Roma what they did to City

Let's not forget what Roma did to Barca in the last round.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

my word, Liverpool are ridiculous tonight. 5-0 on 22:11 - Apr 24 with 1592 viewsvapour_trail

my word, Liverpool are ridiculous tonight. 5-0 on 22:10 - Apr 24 by BrixtonBlue

Let's not forget what Roma did to Barca in the last round.

Not happening twice.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

my word, Liverpool are ridiculous tonight. 5-0 on 22:14 - Apr 24 with 1576 viewsSwansea_Blue

The Ox out of the World Cup maybe? Sounds like he suffered a bad injury. Step forward Grant Ward!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

my word, Liverpool are ridiculous tonight. 5-0 on 22:28 - Apr 24 with 1543 viewsSarge

my word, Liverpool are ridiculous tonight. 5-0 on 21:41 - Apr 24 by Illinoisblue

those two late goals give them a shout, but be amazed if liverpool mess this up

We can but hope.
Login to get fewer ads

my word, Liverpool are ridiculous tonight. 5-0 on 22:44 - Apr 24 with 1498 viewsvapour_trail

I’ve not seen many CL games last couple of years, but that was genuinely one of the best European performances I have seen by anyone. Liverpool were incessant, Roma completely overrun. I remember fergies united doing roma 7-1 but they weren’t this good.

Unfortunately a little too young to recall our peak.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024