Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have you changed your opinion of Marcus Evans based on the Interview? 12:36 - Apr 25 with 1478 viewsDeano69

Have you changed you opinion of Marcus Evans based on the Interview?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 25 Apr 2018 12:38]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Have you changed your opinion of Marcus Evans based on the Interview? on 14:00 - Apr 25 with 1332 viewsDeano69

So far, over 70% happy bunnies. Be interested in the '2' that have gone from In to Out based on that interview?

Have you changed your opinion of Marcus Evans based on the Interview? on 14:08 - Apr 25 with 1307 viewsBluefish

Where is the option for he is the same as I expected and appreciate the circumstances. If we can get an owner then great, if not then he doesn't deserve abuse.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Have you changed your opinion of Marcus Evans based on the Interview? on 14:28 - Apr 25 with 1279 viewsDeano69

Have you changed your opinion of Marcus Evans based on the Interview? on 14:08 - Apr 25 by Bluefish

Where is the option for he is the same as I expected and appreciate the circumstances. If we can get an owner then great, if not then he doesn't deserve abuse.

So 'no change of opinion' then?

Have you changed your opinion of Marcus Evans based on the Interview? on 17:40 - Apr 25 with 1145 viewsDeano69

ME seems to have come out of this well

Have you changed your opinion of Marcus Evans based on the Interview? on 18:21 - Apr 25 with 1088 viewsHerbivore

None of those options really covers my opinion so I'm abstaining from the vote.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024