Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you to those that came... over £530 was raised for the charity! 19:07 - Apr 25 with 2558 viewshoppy

Only a couple of days to go until KJ's Charity Quiz Night, but still got room for more teams (or more team members that would like to team up with BlueLagos (who at the moment is a team on his own...) for a good evening of testing the grey matter...

Here’s a few prizes to entice you....! A tablet (not the medicine kind!), Sainsbury’s and Coes gift vouchers, Jimmy’s farm family day pass, wine, a family meal at The Mermaid, ITFC Tickets and much more!! Register your team now!

27 APRIL 2018 — 7.30PM.
NOVOTEL IPSWICH
£20 PER TEAM (MAX 6 PER TEAM)
INCLUDES SAUSAGE & CHIPS SUPPER

TO BOOK YOUR TEAM
Please call/txt Kelly Hayes on 07746 130631
or email kelly-hayes1@sky.com

All proceeds going to Fresh Start New Beginnings charity.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 8:16]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone else want to get Quizzical? on 11:22 - Apr 26 with 2346 viewsPendejo

Now if you'd done it on the W/E of the Boro game I would have come along and performed spectacularly bad in the quiz

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Anyone else want to get Quizzical? on 00:54 - Apr 28 with 2127 viewshoppy

Big thank you to those that came tonight... was much appreciated for the support - especially those that travelled a fair distance!

A total of over £530 was raised for and handed over to the charity, and I hope you’d agree a good night had by all.

Thanks again.

Anyone else want to get Quizzical? on 09:10 - Apr 28 with 2043 viewsconnorscontract

Anyone else want to get Quizzical? on 00:54 - Apr 28 by hoppy

Big thank you to those that came tonight... was much appreciated for the support - especially those that travelled a fair distance!

A total of over £530 was raised for and handed over to the charity, and I hope you’d agree a good night had by all.

Thanks again.

Thanks to Kelly for organising it, and to the Novotel for allowing you to use the room free of charge. It was a very good quiz with a great mix of different levels of questions, and a really important cause.
Anyone else want to get Quizzical? on 09:36 - Apr 28 with 2029 viewswkj

Anyone else want to get Quizzical? on 00:54 - Apr 28 by hoppy

Thanks again.

I personally didn't go, but I had a mate who said he'd went and thoroughly enjoyed himself. Good job all involved

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anyone else want to get Quizzical? on 11:29 - Apr 28 with 1937 viewshoppy

Anyone else want to get Quizzical? on 09:36 - Apr 28 by wkj

I personally didn't go, but I had a mate who said he'd went and thoroughly enjoyed himself. Good job all involved

That's good to hear. Glad he enjoyed it.

Won't be for a while as yet, but she'll definitely organise another one at some point as several asked her on the way out if she would - but obviously can't be too regular as she had some very generous donations for raffle prizes from a lot of local businesses and individuals and can't keep asking too often. A team from Fresh Start New Beginnings were there too, and they were really pleased with the amount raised.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024