Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If the 5 point plan works. What then 20:34 - Apr 25 with 1269 viewsFrimleyBlue

Would he invest as you would need to stay up in prem
Sell
Or try similar approach

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

If the 5 point plan works. What then on 20:38 - Apr 25 with 1253 viewsSuperblue95

I imagine he would try to copy Burnleys approach. can't see us going up any time soon though unfortunately

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

If the 5 point plan works. What then on 20:39 - Apr 25 with 1241 viewsJ2BLUE

He would probably love to have the problem of deciding.

I'm sure he would invest sensibly.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If the 5 point plan works. What then on 20:42 - Apr 25 with 1233 viewsDarth_Koont

The Premier League give you the money to invest in spades. Literally a different ball game compared with being a chairman of a Championship club with no parachute payments.

Pronouns: He/Him

If the 5 point plan works. What then on 21:02 - Apr 25 with 1189 viewsGuthrum

If the 5 point plan works. What then on 20:38 - Apr 25 by Superblue95

I imagine he would try to copy Burnleys approach. can't see us going up any time soon though unfortunately

The Burnley model (and others before tham) seems a sensible way to proceed. Yo-yo a bit until you get established, then push on.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

If the 5 point plan works. What then on 07:39 - Apr 26 with 1001 viewsSaigonTractor

Of course we'd invest, Premier League money is ridiculous. It'd be like we'd been bought out by a new owner
Every premier league club has just made a profit... on 07:59 - Apr 26 with 988 viewsunstableblue

...despite all paying ridiculous wages. So once you’re up there with a good manager you’re in a good place.

Unfortunately Marcus needs to buy 4/5 good players and clear out deadwood and even players perceived to be guaranteed starters. We need a new central midfield, right back, and striker, and perhaps also a playmaker. And a manager who has a defined play that makes other teams adapt, not us changing ours.

Sounds easy?!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024