Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we now feeling more confident/positive 09:05 - Apr 26 with 828 viewsazuremerlangus

than this time last year?

Apart from the small matter of a new manager to sort out I think "Yes"

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Are we now feeling more confident/positive on 09:10 - Apr 26 with 804 viewshampstead_blue

At the start of this current season I thought that MM had built a cracking squad.
It was ruined by injury. Simple as that.

I'm slightly more nervous about this coming season but have faith in ME and like the idea that he is trying something different. The fact that we don't know who the new boss will be is the cause of my nervousness.

We will be fine with him.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Are we now feeling more confident/positive on 09:36 - Apr 26 with 779 viewsGuthrum

Are we now feeling more confident/positive on 09:10 - Apr 26 by hampstead_blue

At the start of this current season I thought that MM had built a cracking squad.
It was ruined by injury. Simple as that.

I'm slightly more nervous about this coming season but have faith in ME and like the idea that he is trying something different. The fact that we don't know who the new boss will be is the cause of my nervousness.

We will be fine with him.

The first two paragraphs, absolutely.

The last line, I cautiously hope so. Does depend very much on the managerial appointment and how it works out.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Are we now feeling more confident/positive on 10:42 - Apr 26 with 749 viewsCurrie10

A lot more negative for me.

Had faith Mick would assemble a squad that he'd like.

The fact no manager inplace - unless a lot going on behind the scenes with targets etc is a major concern.

If we want to switch style of play / lack of budget we've essentially got to hope -

* Dozza / Huws stay fit ( Bishop if new deal ) - how likely!? Maybe in Dozza's case but going to take time to get used to it. Unlikely to have Didsy............

* Transfers out of a hat - your Waghorn deals. How likely is that!?

* Quality loans. Keane blamed Geography, Mick got on with it........

Very negative at the present - of course that can soon change!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024