Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fortuna people - any advice? 09:00 - Apr 28 with 1560 viewsPlums

Heading across to Dusseldof next weekend with my sons U14 team for a couple of days. In addition to a match for the lads on the Sunday morning, we’re taking in Borussia Munchengladbach on the Saturday and Fortuna’s promotion push on the Sunday.
I obviously have a particular interest in the latter. Is it worth wearing a Town top? I’m the only Ipswich fan in the group. Do any of those who have been across have any tips, thoughts or ‘dont’s’?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Fortuna people - any advice? on 10:35 - Apr 28 with 1483 viewsTractorCam

Wearing a town top would be fine, german football is a lot more 'neutral' friendly than English. Especially in Fortuna where i imagine the majority know of the Fortuna - Ipswich friendship

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Fortuna people - any advice? on 11:07 - Apr 28 with 1452 viewshorsehollerer

As long as you do all of the things in this information video, you will be fine wearing an Ipswich shirt :)
Have a good trip!

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Fortuna people - any advice? on 11:47 - Apr 28 with 1410 viewsLord_Lucan

A load of us went over for my 50th. No advice needed really, it’s a singe. £10 to get in, you can drink and smoke on the terraces and if they know you are from Ipswich they will buy you beer all day. We had the whole bar singing Ipswich / Hey Jude.

[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 12:21]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Fortuna people - any advice? on 14:01 - Apr 28 with 1310 viewsSuperblue95

Fortuna people - any advice? on 11:47 - Apr 28 by Lord_Lucan

A load of us went over for my 50th. No advice needed really, it’s a singe. £10 to get in, you can drink and smoke on the terraces and if they know you are from Ipswich they will buy you beer all day. We had the whole bar singing Ipswich / Hey Jude.

[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 12:21]

You're an ugly bunch

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024