Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any other Blues in Berkshire / Hampshire... 12:13 - Apr 28 with 1841 viewsBlueInBerks

Long time town supporter exiled to Reading would love to hear from any others in the area, meet up for televised games, share travel to Ipswich etc.

BerksBlue

Any other Blues in Berkshire / Hampshire... on 12:20 - Apr 28 with 1830 viewshoppy

Catch74 isn't too far away and has a lovely pub by all accounts - although I'm not sure if it has the football on or not.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Any other Blues in Berkshire / Hampshire... on 12:24 - Apr 28 with 1820 viewsSporall

Any other Blues in Berkshire / Hampshire... on 12:20 - Apr 28 by hoppy

Catch74 isn't too far away and has a lovely pub by all accounts - although I'm not sure if it has the football on or not.

What pub is that?
Any other Blues in Berkshire / Hampshire... on 12:36 - Apr 28 with 1805 viewsclive_baker

Any other Blues in Berkshire / Hampshire... on 12:20 - Apr 28 by hoppy

Guess that’s the Catch

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Any other Blues in Berkshire / Hampshire... on 13:01 - Apr 28 with 1776 viewsAscotBlue

Any other Blues in Berkshire / Hampshire... on 12:36 - Apr 28 by clive_baker

Guess that’s the Catch

Ascot based, always happy to share lifts especially to midweek games. And always looking for somewhere decent to watch our televised exploits.
Any other Blues in Berkshire / Hampshire... on 13:11 - Apr 28 with 1763 viewshoppy

Any other Blues in Berkshire / Hampshire... on 12:24 - Apr 28 by Sporall

What pub is that?

http://www.bluebell-dockenfield.com

"EAGLE RADIO'S LISTENERS CHOICE AWARDS WINNER SURREY & HAMPSHIRE BEST PUB"

(as helped by TWTDers!)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Any other Blues in Berkshire / Hampshire... on 17:14 - Apr 28 with 1701 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Here.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Any other Blues in Berkshire / Hampshire... on 17:34 - Apr 28 with 1669 viewscatch74

Any other Blues in Berkshire / Hampshire... on 13:11 - Apr 28 by hoppy

http://www.bluebell-dockenfield.com

"EAGLE RADIO'S LISTENERS CHOICE AWARDS WINNER SURREY & HAMPSHIRE BEST PUB"

(as helped by TWTDers!)

Yes, I’m on the Hants border, near Farnham - no screens (but I’ll probably have the World Cup debacle on.)

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Any other Blues in Berkshire / Hampshire... on 17:43 - Apr 28 with 1647 viewsbluewein

I live in Earley. Pm anytime for a pint.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Login to get fewer ads

Any other Blues in Berkshire / Hampshire... on 20:08 - Apr 28 with 1568 viewsMVBlue

Im in Wiltshire and met the South West blues, only once mind. They are a good lot that go to games in the area.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024