Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car boots can throw up some amazing things 13:16 - Apr 29 with 2007 viewsstantheman

A work colleague offered me the chance to buy some Ipswich Town annuals of the late 70's and early 80's plus an AZ Alkmaar UEFA Cup Final programme from the second leg at the Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam. He had bought them at a car boot sale somewhere.
Absolute fascinating reading of the 74, 75 season along with 78, 79, 80, 81 seasons. Full of facts that I didn't know or had forgotten.
Articles of Escape to Victory filming, Johnny Warks first game at 17 and Paul Coopers record breaking penalty saving season.
Also Paul Cooper signing for Ipswich after Birmingham bought Gary Sprake.
Fantastic reading.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 15:58]
Car boots can throw up some amazing things on 13:21 - Apr 29 with 1958 viewsBrixtonBlue

I hope the spelt Johnny Wark's name right in the programme.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Car boots can throw up some amazing things on 13:22 - Apr 29 with 1951 viewsJ2BLUE

Car boots can throw up some amazing things on 13:21 - Apr 29 by BrixtonBlue

they*

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Car boots can throw up some amazing things on 13:24 - Apr 29 with 1942 viewsstantheman

Even I thought that as I re read what I had posted
Car boots can throw up some amazing things on 13:31 - Apr 29 with 1919 viewsshamboy

Warky's debut at Leicester is probably my favourite game ever.
Car boots can throw up some amazing things on 13:32 - Apr 29 with 1922 viewsFtnfwest

I’ve still got the second leg programme from the away game against AZ67 in the cup winners cup 2 years before the UEFA Final. Don’t know if that’s worth anything much?
Car boots can throw up some amazing things on 14:53 - Apr 29 with 1796 viewsurbanblue

I had a program from a game against Southampton back in the day where the Ipswich Sub was written as Michael Mills and the Southampton Sub was Michael Channon.

My collection got lost somewhere over the years but I always remember that.
Car boots can throw up some amazing things on 15:59 - Apr 29 with 1714 viewsstantheman

Re edited to save further embarrassment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024