Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" 08:26 - Apr 30 with 2791 viewsNo9

Ellis Short managed to sell Sunderland no dubt the reason Chris Coleman got fired.
Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 08:37 - Apr 30 with 2744 viewsElderGrizzly

I’d assume taking Sunderland to L1 might have a little to do with it
Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 08:39 - Apr 30 with 2737 viewschristiand

Isn’t the new owner of Sunderland, the current owner of Eastleigh FC in the National League?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 08:47 - Apr 30 with 2703 viewsSitfcB

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 08:39 - Apr 30 by christiand

Isn’t the new owner of Sunderland, the current owner of Eastleigh FC in the National League?

Yes. And he's had to put Eastleigh up for sale.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 08:51 - Apr 30 with 2681 viewstractordownsouth

I Reckon Mick will be there next year. I'm gonna go all out and say you can quote me on this.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 08:53 - Apr 30 with 2666 viewsStuartBrett8

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 08:51 - Apr 30 by tractordownsouth

I Reckon Mick will be there next year. I'm gonna go all out and say you can quote me on this.

He also said he wouldn't manage in League One?

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 08:56 - Apr 30 with 2654 viewshype313

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 08:37 - Apr 30 by ElderGrizzly

Well partly, but Fredders was right, as part of the sale he had to write off the debt and get rid of Coleman.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 08:57 - Apr 30 with 2651 viewstractordownsouth

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 08:53 - Apr 30 by StuartBrett8

He also said he wouldn't manage in League One?

Oh right, when did he say that?

I'm still not convinced though, he said he'd want to go back and they now have had all their debt wiped out. I bet if he applied he's get it, the right sort of bloke to bomb out Rodwell and the troublemakers, like he did with Chopra here.

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 09:01 - Apr 30 with 2641 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 08:37 - Apr 30 by ElderGrizzly

A bit harsh given this was the table when he was appointed.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:championship/daterange/fromdate

He hasn't done a brilliant job, but they're a basket case of a club and been heading to L1 for a long time before Coleman went there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 09:02 - Apr 30 with 2627 viewstractordownsouth

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 09:01 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:championship/daterange/fromdate

He hasn't done a brilliant job, but they're a basket case of a club and been heading to L1 for a long time before Coleman went there.

Looking at the table, that was some bottlejob from Sheff U and Bristol City

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 09:03 - Apr 30 with 2623 viewsmonty_radio

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 08:51 - Apr 30 by tractordownsouth

"They're a good side, that Wycombe".

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 09:14 - Apr 30 with 2596 viewsbrazil1982

How long before the new owner says "This is a massive club, and we are aiming for Champions League football in 5 years'"
Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 09:55 - Apr 30 with 2528 viewshomer_123

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 09:01 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

His wider 'league management' career hasn't exactly been wonderful though, has it?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 10:57 - Apr 30 with 2459 viewsnc41

Could this be the consortium that stave McLaren was allegedly linked to.
Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 11:31 - Apr 30 with 2411 viewsNo9

Would a PL manager lower himself to L One?
Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 12:57 - Apr 30 with 2317 viewsSuperblue95

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 09:02 - Apr 30 by tractordownsouth

Also shows just how good a run Fulham have been on. Millwall too to a lesser extent

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 14:29 - Apr 30 with 2238 viewsfactual_blue

Phil would have loved that.

'Sold Short'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 15:05 - Apr 30 with 2209 viewsSteve_M

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 09:02 - Apr 30 by tractordownsouth

Both ran out of steam, understandably - for different reasons - in both cases.

Note Millwall and Fulham as well.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 15:15 - Apr 30 with 2185 viewsITFC_Forever

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 15:05 - Apr 30 by Steve_M

Both ran out of steam, understandably - for different reasons - in both cases.

Note Millwall and Fulham as well.

If anything, Fulham took too long to build up steam - they had a poor start to the season.

If they'd had even a reasonable start, they would have been up by now.... in August alone, they drew away with Leeds and Reading, and at home they drew with Norwich and lost to Sheffield Weds.
Beating the trophy-dodgers and Reading would have been another 4 points for them.

Then in September, they lost away to Burton and in October drew at home with Bolton.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 15:20 - Apr 30 with 2171 viewsSteve_M

Sunderland sold to "international consortium of football investors" on 15:15 - Apr 30 by ITFC_Forever

If anything, Fulham took too long to build up steam - they had a poor start to the season.

If they'd had even a reasonable start, they would have been up by now.... in August alone, they drew away with Leeds and Reading, and at home they drew with Norwich and lost to Sheffield Weds.
Beating the trophy-dodgers and Reading would have been another 4 points for them.

Then in September, they lost away to Burton and in October drew at home with Bolton.

Yep. They've a bit like us in 97-98, a brilliant finish to the season not really making up for the poor start.

Mitrovic can't have been a cheap loan but he's been one of the best signings of this season.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024