Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There are many things to take the mick out of Norwich about... 19:36 - Apr 30 with 16449 viewsSlambo

...but why do so many mock their East Anglian accents..? I've got a humdinger of one, proud of it, and ham it up to bemused locals on every away day. I wish more of us embraced it, rather than some horrendous Essex accent, Generic Southern English, or - the absolute worst - south London yardie rudeboy...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

There are many things to take the mick out of Norwich about... on 06:20 - May 2 with 1415 viewshype313

The worst ones in the country are people from Colchester. 20 miles down the road from us, yet they all talk like Danny Dyer.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

There are many things to take the mick out of Norwich about... on 06:45 - May 2 with 1400 viewsBenters2

There are many things to take the mick out of Norwich about... on 19:02 - May 1 by SpruceMoose

Then blow up the bunker, scrape all the ashes together and bury it under Bentley Village Green.

Try it sunshine we have plenty of people in the village with guns they will soon stick a lead shot up your bottom!
There are many things to take the mick out of Norwich about... on 13:27 - May 2 with 1322 viewsSpruceMoose

There are many things to take the mick out of Norwich about... on 06:45 - May 2 by Benters2

Try it sunshine we have plenty of people in the village with guns they will soon stick a lead shot up your bottom!

Bring it, grandad.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

There are many things to take the mick out of Norwich about... on 14:38 - May 2 with 1293 viewsWonky

The Norfolk accent really goes to town when they say Swaffham, or 'Swaaarfam'.
There are many things to take the mick out of Norwich about... on 20:32 - May 3 with 1188 viewsNBVJohn

There are many things to take the mick out of Norwich about... on 14:38 - May 2 by Wonky

The Norfolk accent really goes to town when they say Swaffham, or 'Swaaarfam'.

Years ago i went out with an East German girl for while. One day she decided she wanted me to take her to Norwich for the day. Assuming that she was homesick for the feeling of isolation from Western civilisation, I took her.
Needing a film for her camera, we went into shop and she asked for her film.

‘’Do you want Foojee or Koodak?’’ Came the reply. I had never seen her look so terrified, bemused and lost. She never asked to go to Norwich again, and months later I heard her on the phone to her Mum, telling her that it was the weirdest place she had ever been to.
[Post edited 3 May 2018 20:38]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024