Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the world coming to? 19:33 - May 1 with 5887 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Look at this video from Sunday’s madness. We’ve had three stabbings within two miles of my house in the last few months.

That’s about 2 minutes from my house. This is a bloke I play cricket with. There’s kids in their all the time and there’s nutters running about with knives ffs.

Does anyone have a solution as to what can actually be done here because knife crime seems to be becoming more and more commonplace now.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

What is the world coming to? on 19:34 - May 1 with 5022 viewsSpruceMoose

This kind of thing always happened. Difference is there's a camera in every pocket now. Violent crime is actually a downward trend.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What is the world coming to? on 19:38 - May 1 with 4988 viewsReuser_is_God

Fcuking idiots

Give him life sentence

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What is the world coming to? on 19:43 - May 1 with 4951 viewsLord_Lucan

What was actually going on, it was difficult to see.

Robbing, mugging, fight, mentalist?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What is the world coming to? on 19:57 - May 1 with 4916 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What is the world coming to? on 19:43 - May 1 by Lord_Lucan

What was actually going on, it was difficult to see.

Robbing, mugging, fight, mentalist?

The whispers id heard about it before seeing that video is that the 18 year old lad with the knife was trying to attack the other one who was hiding with the chair as his defence.

Gang related I suspect. Been a lot of gang trouble round here recently.

What is the world coming to? on 20:01 - May 1 with 4879 viewsLord_Lucan

What is the world coming to? on 19:57 - May 1 by The_Romford_Blue

The whispers id heard about it before seeing that video is that the 18 year old lad with the knife was trying to attack the other one who was hiding with the chair as his defence.

Gang related I suspect. Been a lot of gang trouble round here recently.

Surely they will be easy to pick up.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

What is the world coming to? on 20:15 - May 1 with 4836 viewsmos

Schools must educate children about gangs and illegal drugs with their negative impact on people’s lives, their threats, and their correlation with crime. This is a more long term idea, but the children are the future, and they will act in the future on how they have been brought up (or at least their upbringing will play a massive factor in how they behave).

Although to sort out the immediate problem, maybe tighten knife wielding laws... I’m unaware of much that can be done at this moment in time to be honest to reduce these sort of events.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

What is the world coming to? on 20:16 - May 1 with 4828 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What is the world coming to? on 20:01 - May 1 by Lord_Lucan

Surely they will be easy to pick up.

The one with the knife has been arrested I believe

What is the world coming to? on 20:20 - May 1 with 4814 viewsfooters

Two of my mates were stabbed at a party last month. Little gang of chavs going around robbing and stabbing people. One their 'crew' came back to the house few days later and gave them the video he'd made of the fight as he rightly felt like a tw@t. Two now nicked for attempted murder and GBH respectively (mate got stabbed in the arse!).

Honestly got not words for these people whose sole aim seems to be to ruin other people's lives. Makes it worse as they're kids who in reality have no idea what they're doing. Experience will hopefully teach them differently.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

What is the world coming to? on 20:50 - May 1 with 4719 viewsReuser_is_God

What is the world coming to? on 20:20 - May 1 by footers

Two of my mates were stabbed at a party last month. Little gang of chavs going around robbing and stabbing people. One their 'crew' came back to the house few days later and gave them the video he'd made of the fight as he rightly felt like a tw@t. Two now nicked for attempted murder and GBH respectively (mate got stabbed in the arse!).

Honestly got not words for these people whose sole aim seems to be to ruin other people's lives. Makes it worse as they're kids who in reality have no idea what they're doing. Experience will hopefully teach them differently.

I find it staggering that people can have so few brain cells that think stabbing somebody is the correct thing to do.

Evans out

What is the world coming to? on 20:51 - May 1 with 4708 viewsReuser_is_God

What is the world coming to? on 20:16 - May 1 by The_Romford_Blue

The one with the knife has been arrested I believe

The OB can’t make an example of him because the idiots will just start wrecking the place again.

Evans out

What is the world coming to? on 21:06 - May 1 with 4659 viewsLord_Lucan

What is the world coming to? on 20:50 - May 1 by Reuser_is_God

I find it staggering that people can have so few brain cells that think stabbing somebody is the correct thing to do.

I find it staggering that they don't think there is going to be any CCTV about. Sometimes I think they want to get nicked to earn a badge.

What is the world coming to? on 21:07 - May 1 with 4654 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Feral animals.

I won’t be too upset if the sub human scum bag in the video is the next victim.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What is the world coming to? on 21:07 - May 1 with 4653 viewsMullet

What is the world coming to? on 21:06 - May 1 by Lord_Lucan

I find it staggering that they don't think there is going to be any CCTV about. Sometimes I think they want to get nicked to earn a badge.

Some definitely do, some feel that rep is worth the repercussions.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What is the world coming to? on 21:08 - May 1 with 4650 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Move to Suffolk! 😉

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What is the world coming to? on 21:34 - May 1 with 4566 viewsLord_Lucan

What is the world coming to? on 21:07 - May 1 by Mullet

Some definitely do, some feel that rep is worth the repercussions.

That's gotta be worth 5 years though surely?

What is the world coming to? on 23:32 - May 1 with 4397 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Is that the McDonald's inside the Brewery?
What is the world coming to? on 23:44 - May 1 with 4381 viewsLord_Lucan

What is the world coming to? on 23:32 - May 1 by Bad_Boy_Mark

Looks like it.

What is the world coming to? on 23:52 - May 1 with 4369 viewsfooters

What is the world coming to? on 21:06 - May 1 by Lord_Lucan

The guys who stabbed my mates only go to free parties so no CCTV really. The plod were on hand very quickly but would have had nothing to go on if this lad hadn't turned up to grass. Was plastered all over FB that night, now they've been caught. Imagine being the little snide videoing your mates knifing people. Horrible.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What is the world coming to? on 01:27 - May 2 with 4295 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What is the world coming to? on 23:32 - May 1 by Bad_Boy_Mark

Yeah - right by the Nando’s under the Vue cinema

What is the world coming to? on 06:54 - May 2 with 4182 viewsBenters2

What is the world coming to? on 01:27 - May 2 by The_Romford_Blue

Bring back the birch and national service.
What is the world coming to? on 09:02 - May 2 with 4064 viewsStokieBlue

What is the world coming to? on 01:27 - May 2 by The_Romford_Blue

Reading your post here I wonder if the centralisation of services (look at the list of places you've said are there) had contributed to the growing issues?

Previously these things would be spread out and this the perpetrators would maybe be spread out. Now everyone of that mindset are within close proximity.

Not really thought it all out, just occurred to me. Perhaps a good dissertation for sometime needing a big data project.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What is the world coming to? on 09:17 - May 2 with 4047 viewsSwansea_Blue

What is the world coming to? on 19:34 - May 1 by SpruceMoose

This kind of thing always happened. Difference is there's a camera in every pocket now. Violent crime is actually a downward trend.

Knife crime isn't on a downward trend and just looking at all violent crime stats kind of trivialises the issue. There's been a lot talked about lately about the problems of tackling rising knife crime.

I know Maccy D is bad for your health, but getting stabbed shouldn't be one of the side effects. That video is nuts.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What is the world coming to? on 09:27 - May 2 with 4033 viewsLord_Lucan

What is the world coming to? on 09:02 - May 2 by StokieBlue

Reading your post here I wonder if the centralisation of services (look at the list of places you've said are there) had contributed to the growing issues?

Previously these things would be spread out and this the perpetrators would maybe be spread out. Now everyone of that mindset are within close proximity.

Not really thought it all out, just occurred to me. Perhaps a good dissertation for sometime needing a big data project.

SB

You can’t designate units for retailers with an anti stabbing layout in mind.

What is the world coming to? on 09:28 - May 2 with 4029 viewsKieran_Knows

I literally am lost for words with seeing that. Like LL has said, are people that silly these days they don't think they'll get caught on CCTV/phones etc?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What is the world coming to? on 09:34 - May 2 with 4022 viewschicoazul

What is the world coming to? on 09:28 - May 2 by Kieran_Knows

I literally am lost for words with seeing that. Like LL has said, are people that silly these days they don't think they'll get caught on CCTV/phones etc?

Well clearly they simply don't care. Why do you think that is?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024