Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ME says we are going to do something different? 02:52 - May 2 with 1633 viewsharlingblue

Perhaps we are going to appoint from within?
The Academy is on the up, the U23 team has played good football, despite many players sent out on loan or added to the 1st team squad. The youth sides are being coached by former players of the Club, with Ipswich in their heart, or a kindred spirit manager is required, Mowbray/Venus combo perhaps?
Please no big time Charlie, or 'was good but now past it', we have had this for too long now.
Any thoughts?
ME says we are going to do something different? on 05:31 - May 2 with 1571 viewsfloridaboy

Could well be right, not sure a Nash/Hogg team would have enough experience to tackle the championship.

I am starting to lean to a Lampard with an experienced FoR but whatever ME does he has to get it right
ME says we are going to do something different? on 08:34 - May 2 with 1465 viewsfactual_blue

What he meant was we're going to switch to playing korfball

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

ME says we are going to do something different? on 08:41 - May 2 with 1451 viewsGeoffSentence

All playing decisions to be based on the results of can referenda. That would be different, but substitutions would take a little time.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

ME says we are going to do something different? on 08:50 - May 2 with 1433 viewsbluefunk

why Is it not going to be done until late May early June is that we’re the case? Everything points to a manager that is currently in a job
ME says we are going to do something different? on 09:29 - May 2 with 1385 viewsblueislander

I would love Klug and his team to be appointed. They have been at the heart of the club for many years, and fully understand our heritage and culture. Klug has, I believe gone on record stating that he doesn't want the job, but I dare say he could be persuaded. Unfortunately I don't think that M.E. is thinking that way.
ME says we are going to do something different? on 10:00 - May 2 with 1354 viewsbontcho

ME says we are going to do something different? on 08:50 - May 2 by bluefunk

why Is it not going to be done until late May early June is that we’re the case? Everything points to a manager that is currently in a job

I think it points to an employed manager being interviewed not necessarily appointed. I could be wrong but I genuinely think ME isn’t sure who to appoint and there’ll actually be ‘competitive’ interviews.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

ME says we are going to do something different? on 10:06 - May 2 with 1342 viewsblueislander

ME says we are going to do something different? on 10:00 - May 2 by bontcho

I think it points to an employed manager being interviewed not necessarily appointed. I could be wrong but I genuinely think ME isn’t sure who to appoint and there’ll actually be ‘competitive’ interviews.

I admire the way he has been misinforming employees of the club so that they can then divulge this defo info toTWTD posters, and move the betting markets.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024