Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
why are UEFA so weak on Roma? 15:00 - May 2 with 3773 viewsIllinoisblue

Liverpool fans have been ordered to not even consider the simple act of walking to the stadium tonight in case they are attacked/stabbed.

Imagine if that was an English club who had that problem and had to give out such warnings.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 15:40 - May 2 with 3669 viewsartsbossbeard

Why are UEFA so weak on Liverpool?

Not only did they provide a special scouse greeting to the Manchester City bus, the club also publicised the route that the bus was going to take to the ground.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 15:54 - May 2 with 3618 viewsLord_Lucan

I think that Italians in general have as much respect for Liverpool as non scouse Englishmen.

Every man and his dog will be out for them today.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 16:38 - May 2 with 3531 viewsIllinoisblue

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 15:40 - May 2 by artsbossbeard

Why are UEFA so weak on Liverpool?

Not only did they provide a special scouse greeting to the Manchester City bus, the club also publicised the route that the bus was going to take to the ground.

i think you're letting your anti-scouse feelings get in the way here. Roma fans have a special unique phrase for stabbing people in the ar5e, have been doing it for years, and there's apparently no consequences.

62 - 78 - 81

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 16:47 - May 2 with 3488 viewsartsbossbeard

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 16:38 - May 2 by Illinoisblue

i think you're letting your anti-scouse feelings get in the way here. Roma fans have a special unique phrase for stabbing people in the ar5e, have been doing it for years, and there's apparently no consequences.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/arrogance-finest-li

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/football/2016/04/04/celebs_liverpool_bus

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 16:57 - May 2 with 3452 viewsIllinoisblue

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 16:47 - May 2 by artsbossbeard

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/arrogance-finest-li

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/football/2016/04/04/celebs_liverpool_bus

I would agree with you that the bottling of the Citeh bus appears to have been wrongly brushed aside as scouse high spirits and just a bit of a laugh. And those two links are a nice giggle.

But again, we're talking about an Italian club whose fans are known to stab people - part of the culture apparently - and yet it's seemingly okay.

62 - 78 - 81

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 17:01 - May 2 with 3430 viewsartsbossbeard

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 16:57 - May 2 by Illinoisblue

I would agree with you that the bottling of the Citeh bus appears to have been wrongly brushed aside as scouse high spirits and just a bit of a laugh. And those two links are a nice giggle.

But again, we're talking about an Italian club whose fans are known to stab people - part of the culture apparently - and yet it's seemingly okay.

Indeed, it's a special, local greeting by all accounts and not only reserved for overseas guests either.

I was reading this morning that it's not purely down to the club ultra's and is viewed as an initiation into some youth gangs that may/may not be associated with FC Roma. Not sure what the answer is though..

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 18:04 - May 2 with 3266 viewsMattinLondon

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 16:57 - May 2 by Illinoisblue

Don’t think Liverpool fans are viewed all that well by Italian fans.

I’m really surprised that the local press up there in Liverpool is brushing aside the bottling of the city bus as they always take responsibility for their actions.
why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 18:43 - May 2 with 3172 viewsimsureazzure

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 18:04 - May 2 by MattinLondon

Don’t think Liverpool fans are viewed all that well by Italian fans.

I’m really surprised that the local press up there in Liverpool is brushing aside the bottling of the city bus as they always take responsibility for their actions.

It was Chelsea fans and /or British soldiers that were responsible.
Login to get fewer ads

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 20:21 - May 2 with 2965 viewsLord_Lucan

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 18:43 - May 2 by imsureazzure

It was Chelsea fans and /or British soldiers that were responsible.

And the National Front.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 23:06 - May 2 with 2736 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 20:21 - May 2 by Lord_Lucan

And the National Front.

Same cuddly scousers who got English clubs a five year ban after their thuggery in Heysel in the 80s when they attacked Juventus fans. Funny how they always make out that they are victims.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 23:15 - May 2 with 2717 viewsBrixtonBlue

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 23:06 - May 2 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Same cuddly scousers who got English clubs a five year ban after their thuggery in Heysel in the 80s when they attacked Juventus fans. Funny how they always make out that they are victims.

Given Heysel was 33 years ago then no, probably not the same cuddly scousers.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 23:40 - May 2 with 2664 viewsbritbiker

why are UEFA so weak on Roma? on 17:01 - May 2 by artsbossbeard

Indeed, it's a special, local greeting by all accounts and not only reserved for overseas guests either.

I was reading this morning that it's not purely down to the club ultra's and is viewed as an initiation into some youth gangs that may/may not be associated with FC Roma. Not sure what the answer is though..

It appears some foreign clubs seem to have a special relationship their 'Ultras' Italy and Turkey especially. Im sure that the West Ham board recently had discussions with some of their right wing fans re setting up a 'special relationship'.

Cant see anything good coming from that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024