Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone a fan of rounders? 23:37 - May 3 with 2225 viewsIllinoisblue

Sounds like the Red Sox will be playing the Yankees at West Ham’s stupid ground in late June

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone a fan of rounders? on 23:43 - May 3 with 2214 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Wow...cheers for the info, I’ll look out for that. Baseball sending an actual big game (even if it is one of about 7,000 in the regular season)

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Anyone a fan of rounders? on 00:26 - May 4 with 2185 viewsbournemouthblue

Amazing, so we are actually going to get fecking baseball on it before we manage any Cricket

I was looking forward to the possibility of a decently sized Cricket Stadium in England but it appears they're not going to use it for the World Cup which is disappointing.

How a drop in pitch will fair in England is anyone's guess but it would have been interesting to see.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Anyone a fan of rounders? on 01:23 - May 4 with 2163 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone a fan of rounders? on 23:43 - May 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Wow...cheers for the info, I’ll look out for that. Baseball sending an actual big game (even if it is one of about 7,000 in the regular season)

Yeah, two good teams there. Be interesting to see what sort of crowd they get.

62 - 78 - 81

Anyone a fan of rounders? on 03:37 - May 4 with 2133 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Anyone a fan of rounders? on 01:23 - May 4 by Illinoisblue

Yeah, two good teams there. Be interesting to see what sort of crowd they get.

Actual rivalry aswell. Bit like sending Packers-Bears or Cowboys-Redskins over in NFL

Lot easier for baseball mind, given they play each other 59 times a season

I’m quite up for it though

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Anyone a fan of rounders? on 04:57 - May 4 with 2118 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone a fan of rounders? on 03:37 - May 4 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Actual rivalry aswell. Bit like sending Packers-Bears or Cowboys-Redskins over in NFL

Lot easier for baseball mind, given they play each other 59 times a season

I’m quite up for it though

I rant incessantly at my yank friends that the baseball season is way too long and has way too many games. Some agree but most shrug and say it’s tradition and you can’t mess with it. I mean a piss-up at Wrigley Field on a summer day is great but a 162 game season is madness. I’m genuinely amazed the players don’t turn on each other being so close together for six months

62 - 78 - 81

Anyone a fan of rounders? on 07:53 - May 4 with 2060 viewsJakeITFC

Anyone a fan of rounders? on 00:26 - May 4 by bournemouthblue

Amazing, so we are actually going to get fecking baseball on it before we manage any Cricket

I was looking forward to the possibility of a decently sized Cricket Stadium in England but it appears they're not going to use it for the World Cup which is disappointing.

How a drop in pitch will fair in England is anyone's guess but it would have been interesting to see.

This is worth a read: https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/cricket/london-stadium-cricket-world-cup-201
Anyone a fan of rounders? on 08:30 - May 4 with 2019 viewsartsbossbeard

Yep, I'm all over this news.

Seen the Sox play a few times and love Fenway Park & The Green Monster.

I still have my "Love NY, Hate The Yankees" t-shirt from a post 9/11 visit to FP - that's about as much love as you'll get between the two.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone a fan of rounders? on 09:32 - May 4 with 1974 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone a fan of rounders? on 04:57 - May 4 by Illinoisblue

I rant incessantly at my yank friends that the baseball season is way too long and has way too many games. Some agree but most shrug and say it’s tradition and you can’t mess with it. I mean a piss-up at Wrigley Field on a summer day is great but a 162 game season is madness. I’m genuinely amazed the players don’t turn on each other being so close together for six months

I just don't get how you follow a team that plays so frequently, even the same with basketball and ice hockey. You can't watch every game in reality.

Guess that is one of the reasons why NFL is main sport - because every game matters. One loss in NFL is the same as 10 losses in baseball.

And for the cities with teams in all the main leagues like Chicago, Minneapolis, etc there is just so much sport on a daily basis - do people pick a sport and leave the others? Or when there is a bit of success flock towards that one

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone a fan of rounders? on 09:35 - May 4 with 1969 viewswkj

I tried to like rounders when I lived there, I could not - it was such a boring affair, and the beer at the park was crap - And this was when the KC Royals were doing quite well.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anyone a fan of rounders? on 09:49 - May 4 with 1951 viewsMagic31

Just waiting for an NHL game to be sent over now, that's the dream.
Anyone a fan of rounders? on 09:50 - May 4 with 1950 viewswkj

Anyone a fan of rounders? on 09:49 - May 4 by Magic31

Just waiting for an NHL game to be sent over now, that's the dream.

I fell in love with the Redwings in the age of Yzerman ... id love to see a game here too

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024