Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dylan Crowe - anyone seen much of him? 09:46 - May 4 with 912 viewsSomethingBlue

Very impressive to be in that squad and presumably he fits a certain mould of modern right-back too — never seen him play, should we be excited?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Dylan Crowe - anyone seen much of him? on 09:51 - May 4 with 895 viewsitfcjoe

Personally, I don't really see it with him. He delivers an excellent cross and is very mobile but he doesn't stick out in our games and when I've watched him for England he looks one of the weaker players.

That age group really lacks defenders, and lack of RBs here and his international involvement has pushed him on here so he is gaining effects of being in a virtuous circle.

I think he'll start for England, his squad number is 2, so you should get a chance to see him over next few games.

As a note, I haven't seen much of him for England this season as no games been available, and he has 21 U23 starts under his belt since then so that should have developed him significanlty

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Dylan Crowe - anyone seen much of him? on 09:54 - May 4 with 874 viewsSomethingBlue

Dylan Crowe - anyone seen much of him? on 09:51 - May 4 by itfcjoe

Personally, I don't really see it with him. He delivers an excellent cross and is very mobile but he doesn't stick out in our games and when I've watched him for England he looks one of the weaker players.

That age group really lacks defenders, and lack of RBs here and his international involvement has pushed him on here so he is gaining effects of being in a virtuous circle.

I think he'll start for England, his squad number is 2, so you should get a chance to see him over next few games.

As a note, I haven't seen much of him for England this season as no games been available, and he has 21 U23 starts under his belt since then so that should have developed him significanlty

Cheers, shall temper the enthusiasm then! Will try and catch a bit of the game later. As you say, if nothing else he's getting a very good education with England and playing in our U23s. Should be an opportunity here for him if he was to really push on.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Dylan Crowe - anyone seen much of him? on 10:27 - May 4 with 782 viewsmeekreech

Have seen him in u-23 games and age group games. He is showing signs of being a useful player if he continues to develop and learn as he has so far .

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024