Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC silk Scarves 11:30 - May 4 with 2236 viewsHeathlander

Someone mentioned these on the thread about the 78 Cup final. I used to have one with Churchmans on one side and Ipswich town on the other. I seem to remember they smelled lovely. It is a smell that would always remind me of the football.
ITFC silk Scarves on 11:38 - May 4 with 2221 viewsmonty_radio

Do you remember the mascot guy who briefly followed Swede? Dressed in blue and white top hat with silk coat and tails. Mind you, slightly more stylish than pantomime horses and wolves.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

ITFC silk Scarves on 16:36 - May 4 with 2150 viewsoldbluey

I have fond memories of the “Dolly Birds”

Poll: Chopra - do you want him to stay or want him to go?

ITFC silk Scarves on 16:45 - May 4 with 2140 viewsPJH

ITFC silk Scarves on 11:38 - May 4 by monty_radio

Do you remember the mascot guy who briefly followed Swede? Dressed in blue and white top hat with silk coat and tails. Mind you, slightly more stylish than pantomime horses and wolves.

He got the tails of that coat set alight at Millwall in 1967 so I understand.

I was not there but my dad was, my dad got knocked to the ground that day as well.
ITFC silk Scarves on 16:56 - May 4 with 2129 viewsSuperfrans

I wish they still did them. You could wear a scarf even in the sunshine...

I have one for my local club Clapton FC. It's lovely.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

ITFC silk Scarves on 18:24 - May 4 with 2079 viewsosborne

ITFC silk Scarves on 11:38 - May 4 by monty_radio

Yes. I remember the top hat and tails man. I seem to remember him and Swede both going round the pitch together. Swede once gave me a crack over the skull with his stick for being lippy. Also a copper in the North Stand clonked me over the head with his rubber torch for being a gobsh!te. Ah. TWTD!
ITFC silk Scarves on 21:38 - May 4 with 1994 viewsbritbiker

I remember wearing one to school and tied it in a proper knot. Then someone tightened it and the knot was so small and tight it nearly chocked me. Never wore it again.
Also remember people used to wear them tied around their wrists.
ITFC silk Scarves on 22:20 - May 4 with 1965 viewsGodzilla

My avator is one, worn on my wrist as an 11 yr old at the front of the north in the early seventies, seems a bit bay city rollers now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024