Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Redacted] 11:54 - May 5 with 1393 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Laurie Sivell was short but this man was shorter and on 11:56 - May 5 with 1364 viewsLord_Lucan

Hi mate.

How is your complicated life?

Sivell was a great little player and brave as feck.

Very loyal servant.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

[Redacted] on 12:00 - May 5 with 1355 viewsvictorywilhappen

Laurie Sivell was short but this man was shorter and on 11:56 - May 5 by Lord_Lucan

Hi mate.

How is your complicated life?

Sivell was a great little player and brave as feck.

Very loyal servant.

[Redacted]
Laurie Sivell was short but this man was shorter and on 12:10 - May 5 with 1326 viewsGuthrum

At least historically, a quite common surname in the Kennett valley of West Suffolk.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Laurie Sivell was short but this man was shorter and on 12:14 - May 5 with 1319 viewsfactual_blue

A very enthusiastic Reading player. Related to Tabby?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Laurie Sivell was short but this man was shorter and on 12:22 - May 5 with 1314 viewsgerard1947

Suffolk boy, lived in Elmswell. I went out with his cousin, his mum asked me to talk to him, he had a West Ham scout waiting to see him and he wouldn’t get up. He signed for them in the end, Ron Greenwood sent him home because he refused to put a fag out when running the line in a practise match. He was a shy lad, he didn’t want to leave home, he told me he wanted to work at the bacon factory and play for Bury.

The fags got him in the end, he died far too young.

Great keeper.
Laurie Sivell was short but this man was shorter and on 12:29 - May 5 with 1303 viewsLord_Lucan

[Redacted] on 12:00 - May 5 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

No, I didn't go. Things are a bit complicated on Orange day front.

Actually I haven't been to The Dam in nearly two years, that is my longest absence in my sad sorry life. I'm trying to get my pregnant daughter to come over with me just before she bursts so we can have a genuine Amsterdammer in the family - but I'm facing opposition from the Mrs.

Make sure you go in Louis Bar because the tenant is shortly getting kicked out after 25 years after a lengthy court case - and appeal.

Oh, where's my painting?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024