Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom 16:49 - May 5 with 5902 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Scenage

If they stay up, that may well be the greatest escape of all time

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

West Brom on 16:50 - May 5 with 5890 viewstractordownsouth

Yeah but if they go down it will be even better scenes because they'll be able to play Barnsley away

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

West Brom on 16:57 - May 5 with 5852 viewsJ2BLUE

They've done well but they are just giving JB false hope. They will go down. Their problem was that they needed multiple miracles in a row. They've got a few but their time will soon be up. Stupid seeing their fans getting all emotional. It's delaying the inevitable.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

West Brom on 16:59 - May 5 with 5836 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

West Brom on 16:57 - May 5 by J2BLUE

They've done well but they are just giving JB false hope. They will go down. Their problem was that they needed multiple miracles in a row. They've got a few but their time will soon be up. Stupid seeing their fans getting all emotional. It's delaying the inevitable.

They win their last game and results go their way and they survive.

The problem is that one of the games they need to go for them is a draw.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

West Brom on 17:15 - May 5 with 5785 viewsJ2BLUE

West Brom on 16:59 - May 5 by The_Romford_Blue

They win their last game and results go their way and they survive.

The problem is that one of the games they need to go for them is a draw.

You make it sound so easy!

They are screwed.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

West Brom on 17:16 - May 5 with 5780 viewstractordownsouth

West Brom on 17:15 - May 5 by J2BLUE

You make it sound so easy!

They are screwed.

Even if Swansea and Southampton draw midweek, Swansea have Stoke at home on the last day, which they surely won't lose.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

West Brom on 17:25 - May 5 with 5744 viewsLord_Lucan

Hope not. I’m looking forward to going there next season - well, a pub a couple of miles away anyway.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

West Brom on 17:29 - May 5 with 5716 viewsHarryfromBath

West Brom on 17:16 - May 5 by tractordownsouth

Even if Swansea and Southampton draw midweek, Swansea have Stoke at home on the last day, which they surely won't lose.

I think they will be relegated before next weekend, but if it does come down to West Brom needing a favour from Stoke on the final I wouldn't bet on them getting one at all. There was a none-too-friendly rivalry between West Brom and Stoke even before Pulis came on the scene.

I texted my Stoke-supporting mate to tell him that a defeat next week at Swansea could be the result that sends the Baggies down. His mood greatly improved when he realised this.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

West Brom on 17:42 - May 5 with 5683 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Plenty of Albion fans saying Darren Moore is exposing Alan Pardew for 'the fraud that he is'. No doubt that was a truly disastrous appointment, and probably the saddest thing about it - they likely had the players to stay up, had they not picked the wrong boss to lead them at a pivotal point in the campaign.
Login to get fewer ads

West Brom on 17:47 - May 5 with 5650 viewswkj

West Brom on 17:42 - May 5 by NoCanariesAllowed

Plenty of Albion fans saying Darren Moore is exposing Alan Pardew for 'the fraud that he is'. No doubt that was a truly disastrous appointment, and probably the saddest thing about it - they likely had the players to stay up, had they not picked the wrong boss to lead them at a pivotal point in the campaign.

This, there is no way a team with some of those players in it should be going down. Pardew must SURELY be unable to land a premier league job without spending time getting back to basics in the lower leagues. (F*** off Pards, We aint hiring, who ever said we were is lying)

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

West Brom on 18:01 - May 5 with 5585 viewsStourbridgeblue

West Brom on 17:25 - May 5 by Lord_Lucan

Hope not. I’m looking forward to going there next season - well, a pub a couple of miles away anyway.

The Vine ?

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

West Brom on 18:35 - May 5 with 5504 viewsStNeotsBlue

West Brom on 17:29 - May 5 by HarryfromBath

I think they will be relegated before next weekend, but if it does come down to West Brom needing a favour from Stoke on the final I wouldn't bet on them getting one at all. There was a none-too-friendly rivalry between West Brom and Stoke even before Pulis came on the scene.

I texted my Stoke-supporting mate to tell him that a defeat next week at Swansea could be the result that sends the Baggies down. His mood greatly improved when he realised this.

Went to a few WBA Stoke games in the late 80's, early 90's trouble everywhere. The walk back to the car on the streets outside the Victoria Ground were lively.
West Brom on 18:43 - May 5 with 5475 viewsjpring89

Going down now as it stands

Poll: What irritates you more ?

West Brom on 18:49 - May 5 with 5455 viewsHarryfromBath

West Brom on 18:35 - May 5 by StNeotsBlue

Went to a few WBA Stoke games in the late 80's, early 90's trouble everywhere. The walk back to the car on the streets outside the Victoria Ground were lively.

Indeed. My Stoke friend wants Paul Lambert to start Saido Berahino just to savour the irony of Baggies relying on him to score for Stoke to keep them up. You couldn't really script that one.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

West Brom on 19:05 - May 5 with 5400 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Don't forget Tony Pulis in all this, just as culpable as Pardew.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

West Brom on 22:04 - May 5 with 5239 viewsJohnny_Boy

West Brom on 16:57 - May 5 by J2BLUE

#Believe
West Brom on 22:30 - May 5 with 5187 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Must have put himself in with a good shout for the job.

If he doesn't get it would we appoint him? I keep wondering on ME's "you never know who else will become available".

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

West Brom on 22:45 - May 5 with 5174 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

West Brom on 19:05 - May 5 by Marshalls_Mullet

Don't forget Tony Pulis in all this, just as culpable as Pardew.

Well certainly culpable to a point - their bad form didn't start this season, it began at the end of last season. Whether or not Pulis would've kept them up if he had stayed is difficult to say, but I strongly doubt he could've done worse than Pardew subsequently did.

If Marcus Evans is sufficiently in tune with Town fans as his recent interview suggested, hopefully Pardew will not get anywhere near Portman Road this summer.
West Brom on 09:04 - May 6 with 4896 viewsTractorCam

West Brom on 17:16 - May 5 by tractordownsouth

Sadly for them they left it 2 weeks late to sack Pardew, but i'm glad they're coming down

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024