Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got a spare ticket to "Our blue heaven" on Sunday? 18:45 - May 5 with 1603 viewsFartman

Hi,

I'm a norwegian ITFC supporter and I'm over to watch our final game of the season. desided to travel only last week, and couldn't get a ticket to the show, as it was already sold out. Are there anyone who's able to sell me a ticket?
[Post edited 6 May 2018 18:31]

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." -- Winston S. Churchill

Anyone got a spare ticket to "Our blue heaven" on Sunday? on 19:12 - May 5 with 1556 viewswellyblue

12th_Man may be able to sort you out, pm him.
Anyone got a spare ticket to "Our blue heaven" on Sunday? on 19:22 - May 5 with 1536 viewsJ2BLUE

PM 12th_Man. Be prepared to explain why you feel living in Norway is an excuse to miss any games though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone got a spare ticket to "Our blue heaven" on Sunday? on 19:25 - May 5 with 1528 viewsLord_Lucan

Ignore the 12th man stuff. Scroll through today’s / yesterday’s posts, some had four spares - but I think they may have been for tonight

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone got a spare ticket to "Our blue heaven" on Sunday? on 19:27 - May 5 with 1521 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone got a spare ticket to "Our blue heaven" on Sunday? on 19:25 - May 5 by Lord_Lucan

Ignore the 12th man stuff. Scroll through today’s / yesterday’s posts, some had four spares - but I think they may have been for tonight

You used to be cool man.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone got a spare ticket to "Our blue heaven" on Sunday? on 19:46 - May 5 with 1482 viewsmos

Greetings, Fartman.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Anyone got a spare ticket to "Our blue heaven" on Sunday? on 19:52 - May 5 with 1470 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone got a spare ticket to "Our blue heaven" on Sunday? on 19:27 - May 5 by J2BLUE

You used to be cool man.

Just trying to help a fellow blue.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone got a spare ticket to "Our blue heaven" on Sunday? on 20:01 - May 5 with 1435 viewsBackToRussia

Is this at the Wolsey? Phone up a few hours before the show and see if there have been any returned. There usually are.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024