Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs? 16:30 - May 6 with 2672 viewsHarryfromBath

Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs? on 16:32 - May 6 with 2657 viewsMullet

Norwich

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs? on 16:38 - May 6 with 2632 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Interesting that 3 of those are going into them in good form.

Surely Derby can't do it can they now they have finally limped over the line to make them?

If Fulham had won today they would have been up already and 3rd place is often that deflated effect.

I think Pulis may well have enough for Boro to do it - they have the firepower needed and sound like they have a good keeper too. Villa are in with a good shout and I would expect one of those two.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs? on 17:24 - May 6 with 2552 viewscbower

Just hope it's not Derby. Like the way Fulham play but defensively they are weaker than Villa and Boro.

bluescouser

Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs? on 17:30 - May 6 with 2544 viewspositivity

want it to be fulham as i fancy our chances of beating any of the others on our day, but think it'll be villa

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs? on 17:41 - May 6 with 2529 viewsTractorCam

Be honest... which jokers have voted Derby

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs? on 17:42 - May 6 with 2524 viewstractordownsouth

Villa to beat Derby in the final

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs? on 17:52 - May 6 with 2494 viewsDissblue

Villa to bully Fulham out of it in the final. Didn't think Middlesboro' looked that special today.

Poll: if you were asked to vote in a second Brexit referendum, would you vote:

Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs? on 18:16 - May 6 with 2457 viewsKieran_Knows

Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs? on 16:32 - May 6 by Mullet

Norwich

#farkelife

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs? on 18:26 - May 6 with 2443 viewsfactual_blue

Surely you've forgotten norwich?

Or have they got automatic promotion?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs? on 20:02 - May 6 with 2383 viewsHennikerBlu

Its an interesting one, on performance it should be Fulham, they have won the most and lost the least, but narrowly missing out could affect them, it has us in the past. Derby have drawn the most, which suggests they are hard to beat, Middlesbrough have lost the most of the four and Derby are the only team to have won today.

I think Villa, but as we know its a lottery and Derby seem to have improved over the last three games so I wouldn't completely right them off.
[Post edited 6 May 2018 20:03]
Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs? on 20:08 - May 6 with 2367 viewsJ2BLUE

If Villa go up I really hope Terry fooks off the MLS. Can you imagine the Sky w@nkathon when the 'returning hero' goes back to Stamford Bridge?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs? on 20:10 - May 6 with 2362 viewstractordownsouth

Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs? on 20:08 - May 6 by J2BLUE

If Villa go up I really hope Terry fooks off the MLS. Can you imagine the Sky w@nkathon when the 'returning hero' goes back to Stamford Bridge?

It's funny because the whole reason he signed for Villa instead of a Premier LEague CLub was because he couldn't bear it to play against them.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs? on 20:19 - May 6 with 2338 viewsHennikerBlu

Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs? on 20:10 - May 6 by tractordownsouth

It's funny because the whole reason he signed for Villa instead of a Premier LEague CLub was because he couldn't bear it to play against them.

I think you have to say fair play to him. I find it disappointing that other top players don't have a few seasons in the lower leagues, they could pass on so much to young players, not to mention a far higher percentage of mainly home grown players outside the Prem.

They all seem to want to be pundits or go for a pay day abroad, I guess you cant blame them, but it would be nice to see them playing out their career and could you imagine the dressing room influence? In some ways for those that want to be managers that can't be a bad way to transition.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024