Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after today†18:06 - May 6 with 5195 viewscarlisleaway

Match. As with most people on this board think he will be off during the close season, hope we are wrong.
Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 23:36 - May 6 with 4421 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Did appear to be a farewell.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 00:13 - May 7 with 4239 viewstextbackup

Fulham go up, they buy bart, we get stockdale. my prediction

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 14:03 - May 7 with 3617 viewsbraveblue

Ipswich sell best player shock!!!
Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 18:02 - May 7 with 3481 viewsJimmy86

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 00:13 - May 7 by textbackup

Stockdale plays for Birmingham pal. Plus would be in big wages.

Was signed by Arry on a free when he left Brighton after getting promoted
Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 20:58 - May 7 with 3303 viewsDissblue

Rumors around in SAR Lower after Bart had been signing autographs after the match that he had said that this was his last game and that he's leaving during the summer.
Certainly agree that his body language seemed to show this also.

Poll: if you were asked to vote in a second Brexit referendum, would you vote:

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 10:03 - May 8 with 3103 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 20:58 - May 7 by Dissblue

Rumors around in SAR Lower after Bart had been signing autographs after the match that he had said that this was his last game and that he's leaving during the summer.

Would he tell people that?
Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 10:16 - May 8 with 3042 viewshype313

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 20:58 - May 7 by Dissblue

You really think he would sign autographs and then adding he's off to all and sundry?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 10:16 - May 8 with 3039 viewschicoazul

He's not leaving if we don't want him to.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 12:49 - May 8 with 2881 viewstextbackup

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 18:02 - May 7 by Jimmy86

Stockdale plays for Birmingham pal. Plus would be in big wages.

Was signed by Arry on a free when he left Brighton after getting promoted

lol, so he does.... just realised they played at the weekend and that's where ive got in a muddle! thanks

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 12:55 - May 8 with 2854 viewsWadeyBlue

Bart to West Ham.

Not deff info. Not even a rumour. My thoughts after speaking to my West Ham fan manager at work.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after today� on 12:59 - May 8 with 2835 viewsbournemouthblue

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 00:13 - May 7 by textbackup

Stockdale would be decent, he seems fairly level headed and pretty competent (not that he plays for Fulham but he'd be a decent replacement none the less)
[Post edited 8 May 2018 12:59]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 13:01 - May 8 with 2827 viewsbournemouthblue

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 12:55 - May 8 by WadeyBlue

Bart to West Ham.

Not deff info. Not even a rumour. My thoughts after speaking to my West Ham fan manager at work.

well that sounds like a concrete def info

I still don't get why they aren't happy with Adrian, he always looks pretty solid to me

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 13:02 - May 8 with 2818 viewshype313

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 13:01 - May 8 by bournemouthblue

I still don't get why they aren't happy with Adrian, he always looks pretty solid to me

Beats me too, the season before he kept them in it most games, they then get Hart who had a shocker this season.

And yep, that sounds like super def info, might have a flutter...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 13:56 - May 8 with 2729 viewsJimmyJazz

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 13:01 - May 8 by bournemouthblue

Bart and Adrian to fight it out. They don't have any other keeper with suitable experience so need someone in

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 14:21 - May 8 with 2693 viewsWadeyBlue

Looking at Barts body language when the players applauded the fans after todayï¿ on 13:02 - May 8 by hype313

Beats me too, the season before he kept them in it most games, they then get Hart who had a shocker this season.

And yep, that sounds like super def info, might have a flutter...

Thing is Bart was under WH radar until some football journo rated the Championship goalies and Bart came out as the best.

After that apparently some of my managers WH fans have been sending round the utube videos of him etc.

Also Bart has said he loves the area here and there would be no need to move his family. This bit is my opinion.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024