Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Left Side Positives 19:37 - May 6 with 1959 viewsmparkyn

I thought Knudsen, Kenlock, and Nydam look good together - quick passes and movement and even McLoughlin when he came on

Ealing Blue

Left Side Positives on 19:46 - May 6 with 1916 viewsMedwayTractor

I thought Knudsen was awful today. Almost every time he had the ball, he passed it to nobody, gave it away to Boro, or hoofed it into touch, except at the end, where he managed a header back to Bart.

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

Left Side Positives on 19:57 - May 6 with 1886 viewssuperblue70

Left Side Positives on 19:46 - May 6 by MedwayTractor

I thought Knudsen was awful today. Almost every time he had the ball, he passed it to nobody, gave it away to Boro, or hoofed it into touch, except at the end, where he managed a header back to Bart.

Agree sadly, think it may take a bit longer to knock the hoofing out of him than anyone else.
Left Side Positives on 20:11 - May 6 with 1852 viewsDarth_Koont

Actually, I would liked to have seen more from them today but I think Traoré kept them in check a little — he was outrageously good.

But long term, if we do go to full backs I'd like to see Knudsen with Nydam ahead of him. I've been hugely impressed with the youngster this past couple of months. He was always a worker but looks to have developed the composure on the ball he lacked at the beginning of the season. He could be a key player next season.

Pronouns: He/Him

Left Side Positives on 20:13 - May 6 with 1844 viewswkj

Left Side Positives on 20:11 - May 6 by Darth_Koont

Actually, I would liked to have seen more from them today but I think Traoré kept them in check a little — he was outrageously good.

But long term, if we do go to full backs I'd like to see Knudsen with Nydam ahead of him. I've been hugely impressed with the youngster this past couple of months. He was always a worker but looks to have developed the composure on the ball he lacked at the beginning of the season. He could be a key player next season.

With this guy ^ on the right, were as good as up

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Left Side Positives on 20:18 - May 6 with 1832 viewsMullet

Yep, his worst game for some time. Mainly because Boro were so dangerous and he went looking for the ball every time and got caught out. It happens, but we have a problem in that his best position is LB and Kenlock is a WB not so much of a LB.

Bring Emmanuel back to the fold and it'll be interesting to see what the new guy does.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Left Side Positives on 20:30 - May 6 with 1808 viewsDarth_Koont

Left Side Positives on 20:13 - May 6 by wkj

With this guy ^ on the right, were as good as up

Spence will keep me out on today's performance. He was very good.

Pronouns: He/Him

Left Side Positives on 21:06 - May 6 with 1730 viewstextbackup

Left Side Positives on 20:11 - May 6 by Darth_Koont

nydams youthfulness and running/energy reminds me of tabb or s.hunt

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Left Side Positives on 21:43 - May 6 with 1685 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Left Side Positives on 20:18 - May 6 by Mullet

Yep, his worst game for some time. Mainly because Boro were so dangerous and he went looking for the ball every time and got caught out. It happens, but we have a problem in that his best position is LB and Kenlock is a WB not so much of a LB.

Bring Emmanuel back to the fold and it'll be interesting to see what the new guy does.

I don’t think we’ll see Emmanuel in a Town shirt again. Can’t see him getting past the likes of Spence, Cotter and Woolfy.

Poll: Our final position

Login to get fewer ads

Left Side Positives on 21:45 - May 6 with 1673 viewsMaySixth

I wouldn't say Knudsen was awful but he wasn't at his best

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Left Side Positives on 21:46 - May 6 with 1667 viewsMullet

Left Side Positives on 21:43 - May 6 by southnorfolkblue

I don’t think we’ll see Emmanuel in a Town shirt again. Can’t see him getting past the likes of Spence, Cotter and Woolfy.

Cotter strikes me as needing a loan just like Josh had. He's played 50 minutes and was a breath of fresh air when we needed one. I think people have massively inflated where he's at right now.

Ideally he'd get fit this summer and smash it, but that's a huge ask.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024