Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
dirty 12:01 - May 8 with 1766 viewsgiant_stow

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/news/southampton-suspect-dirty-tricks-after-being

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

dirty on 12:02 - May 8 with 1747 viewschicoazul

Anything that annoys Mark Hughes is alright by me. I see he was whingeing about the Ref yet again on Saturday.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

dirty on 12:04 - May 8 with 1734 viewsgiant_stow

dirty on 12:02 - May 8 by chicoazul

Anything that annoys Mark Hughes is alright by me. I see he was whingeing about the Ref yet again on Saturday.

He appears to be a proper prick, but this just isn't cricket. It'll come back on them too, whether they did it or not.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

dirty on 12:05 - May 8 with 1725 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ha! Yes, making a bit of a stir down here. What I don't understand about this is the damage it will do to the hotel chain. Surely Swansea can't be the only place where football teams stay in a Marriott. I can't believe it's an official hotel position, more likely to be a rogue member of staff? Maybe. If true at all.

Quite funny to see Mark Hughes get wound up though. A professional whinger that one.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

dirty on 12:11 - May 8 with 1695 viewsgiant_stow

dirty on 12:05 - May 8 by Swansea_Blue

Ha! Yes, making a bit of a stir down here. What I don't understand about this is the damage it will do to the hotel chain. Surely Swansea can't be the only place where football teams stay in a Marriott. I can't believe it's an official hotel position, more likely to be a rogue member of staff? Maybe. If true at all.

Quite funny to see Mark Hughes get wound up though. A professional whinger that one.

I bet it is! I've got the hump as I have two Swansea defenders in my fantasy football team, but Southampton will now be powered by righteous indignation.

dirty on 12:12 - May 8 with 1687 viewsJ2BLUE

I quite like this. It should be the whole of Southampton versus the whole of Swansea. If random people are trying to help their team that is great IMO.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

dirty on 12:20 - May 8 with 1667 viewsgiant_stow

dirty on 12:12 - May 8 by J2BLUE

I quite like this. It should be the whole of Southampton versus the whole of Swansea. If random people are trying to help their team that is great IMO.

whats to stop 3 mates in cars slowly bringing the M4 to a halt, rolling road block style, later on tonight?

dirty on 12:38 - May 8 with 1598 viewsSwansea_Blue

dirty on 12:12 - May 8 by J2BLUE

Who would we rather play next season? I can help represent the interests of ITFC in all of this

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

dirty on 12:51 - May 8 with 1555 viewsjaykay

dirty on 12:38 - May 8 by Swansea_Blue

Who would we rather play next season? I can help represent the interests of ITFC in all of this

i think you are all forgetting about spurs. 2005/6 season. same hotel brand.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

dirty on 13:43 - May 8 with 1476 viewsFtnfwest

40 rooms!? Blimey how big is their squad?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024