Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sherwood now 11-2 second favourite from 33-1 for the job 12:03 - May 8 with 961 viewsArcher4721

with BetVictor

Seems a few of you have been having a punt then?

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/ipswich/next-permanent-ma
Sherwood now 11-2 second favourite from 33-1 for the job on 12:06 - May 8 with 941 viewsmo_itfc

They probably slashed the odds due to the news he's in the running.

I'd like to think we as a group aren't numbskull enough to want him as our manager! So wouldn't bet on him.

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Sherwood now 11-2 second favourite from 33-1 for the job on 12:15 - May 8 with 902 viewsimsureazzure

Only the very silly take any notice of next manager markets don't they?
Sherwood now 11-2 second favourite from 33-1 for the job on 12:15 - May 8 with 903 viewsArcher4721

Sherwood now 11-2 second favourite from 33-1 for the job on 12:06 - May 8 by mo_itfc

I'd like to think we as a group aren't numbskull enough to want him as our manager! So wouldn't bet on him.

Well yes but quite a few would've had a punt to slash those odds down that far.

He's still 11-1 at Skybet so no takers with them...

https://m.skybet.com/football/manager-specials/event/22052872
Sherwood now 11-2 second favourite from 33-1 for the job on 12:22 - May 8 with 873 viewsgmanrom

Only time you will need to take notice of the odds is when suddenly one of the managers drop to 1/10 and by that time it is to late for anyone looking to make a few bob.

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Sherwood now 11-2 second favourite from 33-1 for the job on 12:40 - May 8 with 808 viewsPJH

Sherwood now 11-2 second favourite from 33-1 for the job on 12:06 - May 8 by mo_itfc

I am not a betting person but I would assume that people bet on what they think might happen/expect to happen rather than what they particularly want to happen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024