Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wish them all the heartache we had to endure under MM.....and more! 17:22 - May 8 with 1783 views1RWR

Makes a very good read, depths of depression while we're riding on a high & looking forward to next season.

https://norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/where-next-for-norwich-2/

Born'n'bred in Suffolk & damn proud of it!

I wish them all the heartache we had to endure under MM.....and more! on 17:23 - May 8 with 1752 viewsBluefish

Heartache? We improved hugely it just grew stale

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I wish them all the heartache we had to endure under MM.....and more! on 17:31 - May 8 with 1700 viewsSpruceMoose

I wish them all the heartache we had to endure under MM.....and more! on 17:23 - May 8 by Bluefish

Heartache? We improved hugely it just grew stale

The only aching was the ballaching from a small flock of fans.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I wish them all the heartache we had to endure under MM.....and more! on 18:02 - May 8 with 1615 viewsIllinoisblue

riding on a high? I think there's a danger of looking at 4 games where nothing really was expected and projecting overly positive vibes on to it. Mick may be gone but we still have a threadbare injury-hit squad.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I wish them all the heartache we had to endure under MM.....and more! on 18:09 - May 8 with 1572 viewsPinewoodblue

Canary nation? When was Norxit?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I wish them all the heartache we had to endure under MM.....and more! on 18:18 - May 8 with 1542 viewsMonkey_Blue

What a drama queen!! “Heartache”?? It wasn’t great but heartache is Coventry, Bolton, Blackburn etc. Get a grip
I wish them all the heartache we had to endure under MM.....and more! on 18:57 - May 8 with 1426 viewsHerbivore

So much guff in one OP.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024