Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year 10:41 - May 9 with 4753 viewswaveneyblue

There's a thought for you this morning.....
We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 10:47 - May 9 with 4138 viewsBluefish

Becareful what you wish for

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 10:49 - May 9 with 4131 viewsJohnny_Boy

Weren't Sunderland 2nd favourites to get promoted this season?

That's what I think of those odds.

Anyway, surely progress/regression/promotion/relegation all depends on the managerial appointment. Of which there hasn't been one yet.
We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 10:51 - May 9 with 4122 viewswaveneyblue

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 10:49 - May 9 by Johnny_Boy

Anyway, surely progress/regression/promotion/relegation all depends on the managerial appointment. Of which there hasn't been one yet.

Far too early for anything like this, but shows where we stand in the general consensus... I was quite shocked
We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 10:51 - May 9 with 4119 viewssuffolkpoker

I would think when we appoint our new young, forward thinking, attacking minded manager the odds will reflect accordingly.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 10:54 - May 9 with 4096 viewsWallingford_Boy

Who is fave? Must be Reading. I predict a VERY long, hard season for them next year!!

RIP Sir Bobby

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 10:55 - May 9 with 4085 viewsJohnny_Boy

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 10:51 - May 9 by waveneyblue

Far too early for anything like this, but shows where we stand in the general consensus... I was quite shocked

Some Leeds Utd nutter was blabbing on Twitter about how we'd struggle next year & get relegated as we'd been foolish to let Mick go.

He said he'd happily have him at his club.

To which I told him he'd be lucky to get 6 months there, let alone the 6 years he spent here.
They currently aren't happy with Hecky - so heaven knows what they'll think of MM.
We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 11:09 - May 9 with 3988 viewsSouperJim

Does this mean I can get some sort of price on us to stay up? Lump on.

Personally I think that, as things stand, that lot up the road are more likely to find themselves in a relegation scrap next season than us.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 11:09 - May 9 with 3984 viewsCurrie10

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 10:49 - May 9 by Johnny_Boy

Only a madman would have had Sunderland anywhere near top 10 - I put them 17th in predicted table however they were always going to struggle.

I think next season we'll be up against it but hope not of course.
Login to get fewer ads

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 11:11 - May 9 with 3972 viewsElderGrizzly

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 10:47 - May 9 by Bluefish

Becareful what you wish for

Fairly sure we were one of the favourites this season too...
We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 11:36 - May 9 with 3857 viewswaveneyblue

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 10:54 - May 9 by Wallingford_Boy

Who is fave? Must be Reading. I predict a VERY long, hard season for them next year!!

Bolton -
We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 11:51 - May 9 with 3784 viewswitchdoctor

what are the odds?
We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 11:55 - May 9 with 3755 viewswaveneyblue

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 11:51 - May 9 by witchdoctor

what are the odds?

5/2 - Bolton
11/4 - Town
4/1 - Millwall and QPR
9/2 - Reading

The budgies are 8/1 if you fancy a punt

Lousy odds across the board to be honest -
We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 12:11 - May 9 with 3684 viewsBrixtonBlue

About where we were last year. I'm surprised you're surprised.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 12:19 - May 9 with 3624 viewsSuperfrans

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 11:11 - May 9 by ElderGrizzly

Fairly sure we were one of the favourites this season too...

As were Cardiff, I think...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 12:22 - May 9 with 3613 viewsJ2BLUE

We're an unfashionable club at the moment who have apparently been saved from inevitable relegation every season by MM's superpowers. No surprise that they choose to open the book with us at low odds. Once mass market opinion shapes the market I suspect we'll still be down there as other fans don't pay too much attention to us.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 12:35 - May 9 with 3550 viewsblueconscience

Were we not one of the favorites for relegation this year too?

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 12:38 - May 9 with 3527 viewsLord_Lucan

I am not a betting man so could someone direct me to our best promotion odds?

I'm gonna spunk a nifty on us.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 12:41 - May 9 with 3493 viewschristiand

Yes and I think Huddersfield Town were one of the favourites for the drop when they got promoted.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 12:41 - May 9 with 3487 viewsJ2BLUE

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 12:38 - May 9 by Lord_Lucan

I am not a betting man so could someone direct me to our best promotion odds?

I'm gonna spunk a nifty on us.

No odds until the 24 teams are confirmed.

If you don't have many/any accounts with bookies we can find you an offer where you get a bet equivalent to the deposit (up to £100 with bookies like Bet 365). You could then double down on Town promotion or use it on the world cup/random Rommers tip.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 12:42 - May 9 with 3484 viewsBlueNomad

We don't even know who is going to be in the division next season. Ridiculous.
We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 13:03 - May 9 with 3381 viewsBecclesITFC

Did Chris Sutton tweet this?
We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 13:08 - May 9 with 3344 viewsKeaneish

Who’s your source? Chris Sutton?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 13:08 - May 9 with 3343 viewsGuthrum

Weren't we one of the favourites to go down last season, too?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 13:10 - May 9 with 3325 viewsradiogaga

The odds are completely irrelevant as the league one play offs have not even started. Having just finished 12th, we are clearly not the second worst team left in the division (The likes of Bolton, Reading, QPR and Hull finished below. For various reasons such as ownership and financial issues/ needing to cut their wage bills and sell players, it is difficult to see them being on a par with us again next season).

However, the league is looking more competitive than ever with clubs on similar budgets to ours (like Preston, Sheffield United and Millwall) and teams like Brentford having good seasons and having the potential to kick on next year. In addition, Sheffield Wednesday and Birmingham (with their squads and budgets, and now clicking under new managers) should clearly do much better next season.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 13:13]

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 13:11 - May 9 with 3318 viewsSteve_M

We are currently 2nd favourites for relegation next year on 13:08 - May 9 by Guthrum

Weren't we one of the favourites to go down last season, too?

According to large numbers of Town fans we certainly were.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024