Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up and coming manager seeming most likely..... 20:35 - May 10 with 1003 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Interesting to read comments dismissing this candidate and that.
If ME as hinted is going to move away from the tried and tested, whose to say as to whether Parker is more of a punt than the likes of Ross or Hurst etc. Evans needs to assess that through interview.

Whilst as Ross and Hurst are managing lesser tier clubs, others are managing/coaching youths. Neither will have managed seasoned championship pros, so that’s a step up for any of these candidates. The likes of Parker and Lampard though will immediately have some respect from the players given their former player status. I’m sure Evans will assess who has the best fit for the club and who is best placed to step up.....lets then get behind whoever he chooses.

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Up and coming manager seeming most likely..... on 20:40 - May 10 with 971 viewsSpruceMoose

The Guardian Football Podcast discussed the impact of experienced players becoming managers a few weeks back. Their opinion was that yes, a big name footballer will initially get respect and a chance from the dressing room, but if it becomes clear that they are out of their depth and no use, then that won't stop them from turning, and quickly too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Up and coming manager seeming most likely..... on 20:54 - May 10 with 921 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Up and coming manager seeming most likely..... on 20:40 - May 10 by SpruceMoose

The Guardian Football Podcast discussed the impact of experienced players becoming managers a few weeks back. Their opinion was that yes, a big name footballer will initially get respect and a chance from the dressing room, but if it becomes clear that they are out of their depth and no use, then that won't stop them from turning, and quickly too.

Quite agree, but a lower league manager could also end up being out of their depth at ITFC also......previous but one Scottish manager of town a good example..

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Up and coming manager seeming most likely..... on 21:36 - May 10 with 861 viewsEdmundo

Up and coming manager seeming most likely..... on 20:54 - May 10 by BlueyandCrazy

Quite agree, but a lower league manager could also end up being out of their depth at ITFC also......previous but one Scottish manager of town a good example..

Manager will be given time, either to build success or dig us into a hole. I think we're all looking forward to seeing who it is, and I think it'll be announced as soon as Shrewsbury go out of the playoffs.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024