Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Hurst not doing his chances any harm 21:27 - May 10 with 2019 viewsgood_at_COD

The Shrews look a decent side and if he’s coming to Town I’d like him to bring Nolan with him.

Giggsy

Paul Hurst not doing his chances any harm on 21:30 - May 10 with 1985 viewsSuperfrans

Beccles and Niala both decent too.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Paul Hurst not doing his chances any harm on 21:36 - May 10 with 1915 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Hardest working side apparently.
Playing good football!
Paul Hurst not doing his chances any harm on 21:58 - May 10 with 1795 viewsgood_at_COD

Paul Hurst not doing his chances any harm on 21:36 - May 10 by BtreeBlueBlood

Hardest working side apparently.
Playing good football!

Interviewed well, too, even if he came over, dare I say it, as a rather dour Yorkshireman.

Giggsy

Paul Hurst not doing his chances any harm on 22:40 - May 10 with 1618 viewsbournemouthblue

Paul Hurst not doing his chances any harm on 21:58 - May 10 by good_at_COD

Interviewed well, too, even if he came over, dare I say it, as a rather dour Yorkshireman.

I suspect Evans didn't really want to get rid of MM so having a younger up and coming MM equivalent with a better brand of football would also be tempting for him

Jack Ross sounds more exotic though

He speaks well and seems to tick the playing good football box, along with scoring lots of goals which the fans seem to crave

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Paul Hurst not doing his chances any harm on 22:54 - May 10 with 1554 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Paul Hurst not doing his chances any harm on 22:40 - May 10 by bournemouthblue

I suspect Evans didn't really want to get rid of MM so having a younger up and coming MM equivalent with a better brand of football would also be tempting for him

Jack Ross sounds more exotic though

He speaks well and seems to tick the playing good football box, along with scoring lots of goals which the fans seem to crave

Well in this thread people have said the Shrews played good football. So the comparison ends there.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Paul Hurst not doing his chances any harm on 23:00 - May 10 with 1533 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Shrewsbury dictated the proceedings for the most of the game bar first 15-20 minutes. Mostly on the front foot. That's the second time I've seen them in the last month.

Pretty much the way I'd love to see when watching Town. To let an opponent to worry about us.

Positively thinking manager. Not playing for 0-0 and yapping after the game that he's happy with that. Not playing three defensive midfielders nor hoofing towards the lone striker. No syphilis like that.
Paul Hurst not doing his chances any harm on 23:01 - May 10 with 1518 viewsbournemouthblue

Paul Hurst not doing his chances any harm on 22:54 - May 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

Well in this thread people have said the Shrews played good football. So the comparison ends there.

Indeed, well if he is a bit MM like with better football, could anyone really complain

MM was a decent manager but incredibly stubborn and managed to upset the fans enough to stifle his next contract

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Paul Hurst not doing his chances any harm on 23:04 - May 10 with 1508 viewsStNeotsBlue

Paul Hurst not doing his chances any harm on 23:00 - May 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

Shrewsbury dictated the proceedings for the most of the game bar first 15-20 minutes. Mostly on the front foot. That's the second time I've seen them in the last month.

Pretty much the way I'd love to see when watching Town. To let an opponent to worry about us.

Positively thinking manager. Not playing for 0-0 and yapping after the game that he's happy with that. Not playing three defensive midfielders nor hoofing towards the lone striker. No syphilis like that.

Nobody wants or likes syphilis.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024