Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst 22:47 - May 10 with 1662 viewsleft_foot

Went to the game tonight as a number of my friends support Charlton. I went there thinking Hurst was the man for us, I came away in two minds. Tactically they got it spot on, what I didn’t like was the time wasting in the first half and the constant ‘leaving the foot in’. What I did like was that the Shrews started wide open and Charlton looked like overrunning them in the first 10 minutes, but Hurst soon changed thIngs and after that they never looked like scoring.

I guess that the playoffs aren’t actually a good measure of a manager anyway, as we well know it’s win at all costs anyway. Basically nothing to see here... but this has killed 10 mins of my Uber home!

Night
Hurst on 23:00 - May 10 with 1568 viewsHerbivore

Got to say I didn't especially pick up on the time wasting or leaving the foot in. The performance tonight reinforced for me that he'd be a good choice for us.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hurst on 23:05 - May 10 with 1532 viewsIllinoisblue

I would LOVE us to become a little more steeetwise and practice the dark arts of proper time wasting. Klug would have had 3 wins out of 4 if we weren’t such a soft touch

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hurst on 06:31 - May 11 with 1266 viewsm14_blue

I think that view may be influenced by you sitting in with the Charlton fans.

Neither time wasting nor leaving the foot in were very apparent at all when watching as a neutral.
Hurst on 08:42 - May 11 with 1055 viewsleft_foot

Hurst on 06:31 - May 11 by m14_blue

I think that view may be influenced by you sitting in with the Charlton fans.

Neither time wasting nor leaving the foot in were very apparent at all when watching as a neutral.

and likewise your view was influenced by Sky showing replays while the goalkeeper was wasting time
Hurst on 08:46 - May 11 with 1032 viewsHerbivore

Hurst on 08:42 - May 11 by left_foot

and likewise your view was influenced by Sky showing replays while the goalkeeper was wasting time

That's a rather lame come back, mate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024