Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morning Friends! Does Anyone Know If ITFC Will Have A Stand At The Suffolk Show? 06:53 - May 12 with 1186 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

I'm thinking of attending for the first time this year, am hoping to bring the children and wanted to tap into the collective knowledge of TWTD.

Is it a good day out?
Are there plenty of things for the children to do?
Once inside, are the activities and events expensive?
Generally speaking, are the queues horrendously long?
Is there any other information that might be useful?

Thanks for your help!
Morning Friends! Does Anyone Know If ITFC Will Have A Stand At The Suffolk Show? on 08:12 - May 12 with 1132 viewsPendejo

Phil indicated that the new kit will be shown for 1st time at Suffolk Show thus I believe this indicates that they will be there.

Never been, so can't answer any other question

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Morning Friends! Does Anyone Know If ITFC Will Have A Stand At The Suffolk Show? on 10:16 - May 12 with 1083 viewslinhdi

There is an ITFC stand, which includes a lot of sale items from Planet Blue, plus (usually) appearances from current and ex players at various times over the two days, It is usually next to the Radio Suffolk pitch, which broadcasts live throughout.

I have only been to the show the last few years, and now regard it as unmissable. In response to your specific questions:

Is it a good day out? Yes - and it can be a long one too! Wear very comfortable shoes and - if it's sunny - you'll need to be able to cover up after a while!

Are there plenty of things for the children to do? I don't have kids, so best to ask those who do, but the show is designed for families, and loads of kids seem to have a great time, with a lot of specific activities.

Once inside, are the activities and events expensive? They're mostly free! (There's a fairground area which I guess costs a bit - anyone know how much? - but you don't have to spend on anything otherwise, bar food and drink, which are plentiful and no stupidly expensive.

Generally speaking, are the queues horrendously long? Not too long at all - your longest queue is likely to be for the car park to get in (depending on pure luck, it can take anything from 5 mins to half an hour).

Is there any other information that might be useful? (1) Don't miss seeing the farm animals (2) There are a lot of "retail opportunities" so beware of the temptation to spend hugely! (3) It is fantastic for people-watching
Morning Friends! Does Anyone Know If ITFC Will Have A Stand At The Suffolk Show? on 10:23 - May 12 with 1077 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Morning Friends! Does Anyone Know If ITFC Will Have A Stand At The Suffolk Show? on 08:12 - May 12 by Pendejo

Phil indicated that the new kit will be shown for 1st time at Suffolk Show thus I believe this indicates that they will be there.

Never been, so can't answer any other question

Thanks for your response, appreciate it!
Morning Friends! Does Anyone Know If ITFC Will Have A Stand At The Suffolk Show? on 10:27 - May 12 with 1074 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Morning Friends! Does Anyone Know If ITFC Will Have A Stand At The Suffolk Show? on 10:16 - May 12 by linhdi

There is an ITFC stand, which includes a lot of sale items from Planet Blue, plus (usually) appearances from current and ex players at various times over the two days, It is usually next to the Radio Suffolk pitch, which broadcasts live throughout.

I have only been to the show the last few years, and now regard it as unmissable. In response to your specific questions:

Is it a good day out? Yes - and it can be a long one too! Wear very comfortable shoes and - if it's sunny - you'll need to be able to cover up after a while!

Are there plenty of things for the children to do? I don't have kids, so best to ask those who do, but the show is designed for families, and loads of kids seem to have a great time, with a lot of specific activities.

Once inside, are the activities and events expensive? They're mostly free! (There's a fairground area which I guess costs a bit - anyone know how much? - but you don't have to spend on anything otherwise, bar food and drink, which are plentiful and no stupidly expensive.

Generally speaking, are the queues horrendously long? Not too long at all - your longest queue is likely to be for the car park to get in (depending on pure luck, it can take anything from 5 mins to half an hour).

Is there any other information that might be useful? (1) Don't miss seeing the farm animals (2) There are a lot of "retail opportunities" so beware of the temptation to spend hugely! (3) It is fantastic for people-watching

Thank you so much, that's a massive help!

Really appreciate all the information, thanks for taking the time!

All the best!
Morning Friends! Does Anyone Know If ITFC Will Have A Stand At The Suffolk Show? on 13:47 - May 18 with 956 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Just wanted to this thread to see if anyone can add anything more about this event please?

Thanks for any help!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024