Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HSV Hamburg relegated from Bundesliga for the first ever time 16:38 - May 12 with 1760 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The place is burning.

HSV Hamburg relegated from Bundesliga for the first ever time on 16:40 - May 12 with 1715 viewswkj

little wonder they're banning fan pyrotechnics from stadiums when you have bell ends like these about

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

HSV Hamburg relegated from Bundesliga for the first ever time on 16:40 - May 12 with 1708 viewsDanFord

Is that the stand they bought from Norwich?

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

HSV Hamburg relegated from Bundesliga for the first ever time on 16:59 - May 12 with 1629 viewsChiefXL

Shocking and hope everyone is safe.
But as someone who's second club is Bremen I'm very much enjoying their relegation.

Der Dino is extinct.
HSV Hamburg relegated from Bundesliga for the first ever time on 17:02 - May 12 with 1627 viewsHorst3000

To be honest they've been scheiße for the last few years.

They were the last remaining Bundesliga team to have never been relegated from the first division
HSV Hamburg relegated from Bundesliga for the first ever time on 17:04 - May 12 with 1605 viewsChiefXL

HSV Hamburg relegated from Bundesliga for the first ever time on 17:02 - May 12 by Horst3000

To be honest they've been scheiße for the last few years.

They were the last remaining Bundesliga team to have never been relegated from the first division

They've been a shockingly run club for the best part of a decade now.
Almost at Premier League levels.
HSV Hamburg relegated from Bundesliga for the first ever time on 17:07 - May 12 with 1587 viewsHorst3000

HSV Hamburg relegated from Bundesliga for the first ever time on 17:04 - May 12 by ChiefXL

They've been a shockingly run club for the best part of a decade now.
Almost at Premier League levels.

It's not as if they haven't spent any money; something's been seriously wrong there for ages.

Hertha got thrashed 6-2 at home today by Leipzig. I was going to go with my lad; glad I didn't now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024