Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) 18:45 - May 12 with 3976 viewsWD19

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 18:48 - May 12 with 3970 viewsDanFord

A brexit one would have been spectacular.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 18:49 - May 12 with 3967 viewsJ2BLUE

I can just about forgive him for not doing one for the semi finals but this is ridiculous. He will lose my POTY vote if he doesn't put one up in the next half hour.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 18:53 - May 12 with 3961 viewsHarryfromBath

Believe it or not, there is a forum. Most song threads are running to between 80 - 100 pages at the time of writing....

http://escunited.com/forum/forums/325-ESC-2018-Song-Artist-NF-Discussions?s=f2ce

I dare not imagine the meltdown if there is a dodgy outcome (if indeed such a thing is possible). The best way to watch the Eurovision is to have Twitter scrolling through alongside the programme. We do a line in brief sarcastic comments like nobody else.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:03 - May 12 with 3924 viewssolemio

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 18:53 - May 12 by HarryfromBath

Believe it or not, there is a forum. Most song threads are running to between 80 - 100 pages at the time of writing....

http://escunited.com/forum/forums/325-ESC-2018-Song-Artist-NF-Discussions?s=f2ce

I dare not imagine the meltdown if there is a dodgy outcome (if indeed such a thing is possible). The best way to watch the Eurovision is to have Twitter scrolling through alongside the programme. We do a line in brief sarcastic comments like nobody else.

The best way surely is to watch with no sound - if watch you must.
Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:15 - May 12 with 3904 viewsconnorscontract

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 18:53 - May 12 by HarryfromBath

The Guardian usually do a live blog. Some of my most upped comments ever were Eurovision live comments.

I love Eurovision. It's the ultimate in "so bad it's good", you just have to totally commit to accessing all your inner reserves of camp and wishing glittery love on the world.
Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:18 - May 12 with 3894 viewsfooters

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:03 - May 12 by solemio

I shall certainly be watching the Cypriot entry without sound. Repeatedly.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:24 - May 12 with 3883 viewsMullet

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:18 - May 12 by footers

I shall certainly be watching the Cypriot entry without sound. Repeatedly.

Do you work for the Turkish government or something?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:30 - May 12 with 3867 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:15 - May 12 by connorscontract

The Guardian usually do a live blog. Some of my most upped comments ever were Eurovision live comments.

I love Eurovision. It's the ultimate in "so bad it's good", you just have to totally commit to accessing all your inner reserves of camp and wishing glittery love on the world.

I like Eurovision too

Lithuania at 25/1 I’ve done. Like the song. The crazy Israel entry will win probably but they’re quite short at 11/4. Cyprus are 5/4 favourites.

I said I liked Eurovision last year and had BB telling me I’m wrong for that. Typical.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:33 - May 12 with 3855 viewswkj

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:30 - May 12 by The_Romford_Blue

I like Eurovision too

Lithuania at 25/1 I’ve done. Like the song. The crazy Israel entry will win probably but they’re quite short at 11/4. Cyprus are 5/4 favourites.

I said I liked Eurovision last year and had BB telling me I’m wrong for that. Typical.

That post ended on a bit of a twist, there there, get it all out lad 🤣🤣🤣

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:36 - May 12 with 3844 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:33 - May 12 by wkj

That post ended on a bit of a twist, there there, get it all out lad 🤣🤣🤣

She said that unless I’m watching it with a bird, watching it is wrong.

Ridiculous

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:37 - May 12 with 3843 viewswkj

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:36 - May 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Ridiculous

We both know where you can find a bird right now Romford ol' son

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:39 - May 12 with 3829 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Just looked up our entry after reading this thread.

So bad it’s properly cringeworthy
Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:40 - May 12 with 3829 viewsconnorscontract

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:30 - May 12 by The_Romford_Blue

I like Eurovision too

I like your love of Eurovision, but I wish you hadn't grown up having "it matters more if there's money on it" being bellowed at you by your TV every 15 minutes. :-(
Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:56 - May 12 with 3800 viewsJ2BLUE

I like Eurovision too

I have a free £5 bet to use 'in play'. No idea what to put it on.

No way am I watching such sh1te.

Truly impaired.

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 20:31 - May 12 with 3750 viewsSitfcB

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:15 - May 12 by connorscontract

There was a great Eurovision night on here a few years back, remember crying tears of laughter at some of the stuff written.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 20:35 - May 12 with 3739 viewsfooters

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:24 - May 12 by Mullet

Do you work for the Turkish government or something?

Yorum yapamadım.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 20:37 - May 12 with 3734 viewsPhilTWTD

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:03 - May 12 by solemio

A friend of mine recommends watching with the sound down but the subtitles on.
Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 20:44 - May 12 with 3716 viewsgtsb

My Mrs is watching it with the sound loud. I'm hoping a rogue comet will hit the house any second now!!!
Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 20:50 - May 12 with 3700 viewsJ2BLUE

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:56 - May 12 by J2BLUE

I have a free £5 bet to use 'in play'. No idea what to put it on.

No way am I watching such sh1te.

Used it on Sweden.

Truly impaired.

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 21:03 - May 12 with 3667 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 20:50 - May 12 by J2BLUE

Used it on Sweden.

He has the voice and the Eurovision ‘look’.

But I didn’t like his song when I heard it yesterday.

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 21:05 - May 12 with 3652 viewsJ2BLUE

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 21:03 - May 12 by The_Romford_Blue

He has the voice and the Eurovision ‘look’.

But I didn’t like his song when I heard it yesterday.

I didn't even see the act to be honest, I just saw they were about 5th favourites, good odds and thought no one has an issue with Sweden.

Truly impaired.

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 21:09 - May 12 with 3636 viewsVic

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 19:36 - May 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Ridiculous

Song thrush?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 00:18 - May 13 with 3501 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I like Eurovision too

‘The crazy Israel entry will win’

#RommyKnew #Judge

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 01:30 - May 13 with 3465 viewsBlueBadger

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 20:37 - May 12 by PhilTWTD

A friend of mine recommends watching with the sound down but the subtitles on.

A REAL friend would recommend not watching at all.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 12:46 - May 13 with 3375 viewsHurleyBurley

Has Harry done a Eurovision preview? nt (n/t) on 01:30 - May 13 by BlueBadger

A REAL friend would recommend not watching at all.

Just LOL

Poll: World Cup final: Who do you WANT to win?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024