Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whilst playing Petanque in deepest darkest Suffolk yesterday 10:42 - May 14 with 1901 viewsHeathlander

In Huntersfield (never heard of it either) a couple of the opposition team were Naaarwich fans. They thought we were mad to get rid of MM. Felt he did a great job on no money etc. Only seen us play against them.

That's the be careful what you wish for brigade for you.

Huntersfield Arms. Nice pub though. We drew 2-2 with a great comeback in the last end from 11-3 down to win 13-11 for all you Petanque fans :)
Whilst playing Petanque in deepest darkest Suffolk yesterday on 10:52 - May 14 with 1855 viewsSWGF

What a load of boules.

My mother-in-law pestered one of the local councillors to install a petanque court down the prom, adjacent to the "lido". Ribbon was cut last summer. Don't think she's been down there yet.

I've been there with Little Miss SWGF as there's a geocache next to it (in the underside compartment of a fake rock, if you're interested).

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Whilst playing Petanque in deepest darkest Suffolk yesterday on 13:53 - May 14 with 1671 viewsBurwell_Blue

Whilst playing Petanque in deepest darkest Suffolk yesterday on 10:52 - May 14 by SWGF

What a load of boules.

My mother-in-law pestered one of the local councillors to install a petanque court down the prom, adjacent to the "lido". Ribbon was cut last summer. Don't think she's been down there yet.

I've been there with Little Miss SWGF as there's a geocache next to it (in the underside compartment of a fake rock, if you're interested).

*notes down geocache location*
Whilst playing Petanque in deepest darkest Suffolk yesterday on 14:11 - May 14 with 1630 viewsnorfsufblue

Do you mean Huntingfield by any chance?
Whilst playing Petanque in deepest darkest Suffolk yesterday on 14:12 - May 14 with 1625 viewshype313

Whilst playing Petanque in deepest darkest Suffolk yesterday on 14:11 - May 14 by norfsufblue

Was going to say, Huntersfield is near Swindon!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Whilst playing Petanque in deepest darkest Suffolk yesterday on 14:58 - May 14 with 1589 viewsA90sblue

Was this the Suffolk coastal League?

Good comeback that one!

Who do you play for?
Whilst playing Petanque in deepest darkest Suffolk yesterday on 15:29 - May 14 with 1551 viewsHeathlander

Whilst playing Petanque in deepest darkest Suffolk yesterday on 14:11 - May 14 by norfsufblue

yes I did :)
Whilst playing Petanque in deepest darkest Suffolk yesterday on 15:30 - May 14 with 1546 viewsHeathlander

Whilst playing Petanque in deepest darkest Suffolk yesterday on 14:58 - May 14 by A90sblue

Was this the Suffolk coastal League?

Good comeback that one!

Who do you play for?

It is. Play for one of the Westerfield teams. Used to play for BT Turks Head until this season.
Whilst playing Petanque in deepest darkest Suffolk yesterday on 15:40 - May 14 with 1531 viewsBaltachaFanClub

North suffolk, Huntingfield? You were just miles from my town.

Love the Arms, great pub, great landlord

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Login to get fewer ads

Whilst playing Petanque in deepest darkest Suffolk yesterday on 15:46 - May 14 with 1520 viewsA90sblue

Whilst playing Petanque in deepest darkest Suffolk yesterday on 15:30 - May 14 by Heathlander

It is. Play for one of the Westerfield teams. Used to play for BT Turks Head until this season.

Turks Head lovely pub, one of my favourite piste in the league!
Haven't played at the swan yet, hopefully get ya in the cup!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024