Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A friend of mine occasionally writes for this site 10:44 - May 14 with 1401 viewshype313

Who fancies doing something similar on our situation...

https://le-grove.co.uk/2018/05/14/arsenal-leaning-towards-arteta-heres-why-thats

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

A friend of mine occasionally writes for this site on 10:51 - May 14 with 1354 viewsBasuco

Big risk and if it should go wrong then the toxic atmosphere will quickly return, that applies to both Arsenal and Town.
A friend of mine occasionally writes for this site on 10:56 - May 14 with 1337 viewshype313

A friend of mine occasionally writes for this site on 10:51 - May 14 by Basuco

Big risk and if it should go wrong then the toxic atmosphere will quickly return, that applies to both Arsenal and Town.

Interesting isn't it.

Although we could afford to take the risk, due to the fact that financially we are not under pressures from sponsors, and also if things look like they are going south like it did with Jewell, we can always find a guy to come in and steady the ship.

Although for them, the new guy only needs them to get into the CL next season and that will be seen as progress, Spurs look like they are about to lose a few key players and potentially the manager, add to the fact that ground has cost them far more than they anticipated you can see their CL spot up for grabs.

A friend of mine occasionally writes for this site on 11:35 - May 14 with 1275 viewsJ2BLUE

A friend of mine occasionally writes for this site on 10:56 - May 14 by hype313

Interesting isn't it.

Although we could afford to take the risk, due to the fact that financially we are not under pressures from sponsors, and also if things look like they are going south like it did with Jewell, we can always find a guy to come in and steady the ship.

Although for them, the new guy only needs them to get into the CL next season and that will be seen as progress, Spurs look like they are about to lose a few key players and potentially the manager, add to the fact that ground has cost them far more than they anticipated you can see their CL spot up for grabs.

Really hope Spurs continue to challenge. The Prem has been more interesting with a big 6 than it ever was with a big 4.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A friend of mine occasionally writes for this site on 11:43 - May 14 with 1260 viewsWestSussexBlue

A friend of mine occasionally writes for this site on 11:35 - May 14 by J2BLUE

Really hope Spurs continue to challenge. The Prem has been more interesting with a big 6 than it ever was with a big 4.

I hope so too, in fact I can see the Spurs domination of Arsenal continuing and there are signs That Spurs are looking to invest big and push on further.
A friend of mine occasionally writes for this site on 11:44 - May 14 with 1254 viewsKieran_Knows

I honestly think they would be making a massive mistake going for him.

Go all out for Allegri, he'd sort them out.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

A friend of mine occasionally writes for this site on 12:12 - May 14 with 1214 viewsBasuco

A friend of mine occasionally writes for this site on 11:43 - May 14 by WestSussexBlue

I hope so too, in fact I can see the Spurs domination of Arsenal continuing and there are signs That Spurs are looking to invest big and push on further.

I hope so too but that will depend on the ever increasing cost of finishing their new ground.
A friend of mine occasionally writes for this site on 12:13 - May 14 with 1216 viewshype313

A friend of mine occasionally writes for this site on 12:12 - May 14 by Basuco

I hope so too but that will depend on the ever increasing cost of finishing their new ground.

Estimated £400, forecasted £1b.....

A friend of mine occasionally writes for this site on 14:24 - May 14 with 1146 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

A friend of mine occasionally writes for this site on 12:13 - May 14 by hype313

Estimated £400, forecasted £1b.....

£400 for a new stadium? In that case, I might build one for them in return for 0.001% of all match day revenue
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024