Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In the absence of GB - to even things up on his behalf 18:32 - May 14 with 898 viewsLord_Lucan

https://order-order.com/2018/05/12/eurovision-stage-invader-corbynista/

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

In the absence of GB - to even things up on his behalf on 18:55 - May 14 with 848 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Almost certainly an anti semite to boot!
Rah rah rah Corbyn, rah rah Jezzus.....rah rah........ rah rah swervetastic......there just like old times!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

In the absence of GB - to even things up on his behalf on 18:58 - May 14 with 838 viewswkj

In the absence of GB - to even things up on his behalf on 18:55 - May 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

Almost certainly an anti semite to boot!
Rah rah rah Corbyn, rah rah Jezzus.....rah rah........ rah rah swervetastic......there just like old times!

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

In the absence of GB - to even things up on his behalf on 18:59 - May 14 with 836 viewsfooters

"He posted a video “to endorse Jeremy Corbyn” from the scene of the London Bridge terror attack."

Er, would that be London Bridge, then?

This stuff is next level.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

In the absence of GB - to even things up on his behalf on 19:25 - May 14 with 786 viewsclive_baker

If he’s as anti EU has Corbyn has been through his career I’m surprised he could bring himself to attend a Eurovision Song Contest.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024