Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup 21:12 - May 14 with 2671 viewsIllinoisblue

These are THE days.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:14 - May 14 with 2635 viewsNthsuffolkblue

All things eagerly anticipated but not quite fully arrived.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:16 - May 14 with 2633 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:16 - May 14 with 2625 viewswkj

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:14 - May 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

All things eagerly anticipated but not quite fully arrived.

#believe

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:19 - May 14 with 2587 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I bloody love the annual derby collapse

Hate them more than any other club (asides from the Scum obviously)

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:21 - May 14 with 2565 viewswkj

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:19 - May 14 by The_Romford_Blue

Ehhh... close, but Wet Sham are worse I think- Remember, Derby are the club we should aspire to be spending like as it brings success.

Crybaby

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:22 - May 14 with 2556 viewsBlueBadger

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:19 - May 14 by The_Romford_Blue

I don't HATE them particularly, hell, I've got a couple of mates who support them, but the whole 'they've spent lots of money they deserve to go up' vibe from some of our alleged supporters does make it highly amusing when they f*ck up.
[Post edited 14 May 2018 21:25]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:23 - May 14 with 2549 viewswkj

If anyone is watching on their pooter, could you take pictures of the Derby lot blubbing (should they lose)

Crybaby

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:23 - May 14 with 2540 viewsBlueBadger

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:21 - May 14 by wkj

Ehhh... close, but Wet Sham are worse I think- Remember, Derby are the club we should aspire to be spending like as it brings success.

They're not a Chelsea,late-90's/early 2000s Bolton or a West Ham are they? More a mid-90's Wolves.

Login to get fewer ads

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:24 - May 14 with 2529 viewswkj

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:23 - May 14 by BlueBadger

They're not a Chelsea,late-90's/early 2000s Bolton or a West Ham are they? More a mid-90's Wolves.

True, yes, I conker

Crybaby

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:24 - May 14 with 2534 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I don't hate them but I do find it amusing.

I would imagine it must be worse being a Derby fan with the inevitability of it and that futility of the hope than following Town in recent years.

How many more years can they continue to spend like they have and fail to go up without going bust?

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:26 - May 14 with 2515 viewsBlueBadger

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:24 - May 14 by wkj

True, yes, I conker

In fact, with that whole 'we've spent loads we deserve to go up' thing they pretty much ARE mid-90's Wolves.

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:26 - May 14 with 2513 viewswkj

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:26 - May 14 by BlueBadger

In fact, with that whole 'we've spent loads we deserve to go up' thing they pretty much ARE mid-90's Wolves.

Certainly the 2018 Wolves

Crybaby

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:28 - May 14 with 2502 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:21 - May 14 by wkj

I don’t hate West Ham. I went to Upton Park a few times as a kid with mates and know about 50 West Ham fans.

It’s all West Ham, Arsenal and man united round these parts.

But derby.. derby can feck off.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:30 - May 14 with 2472 viewsSitfcB

I think hating West Ham is an age thing. I don't mind them.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:31 - May 14 with 2469 viewswkj

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:28 - May 14 by The_Romford_Blue

I don’t hate West Ham. I went to Upton Park a few times as a kid with mates and know about 50 West Ham fans.

Horses for courses I suppose, but West Ham are not an endearing club or board for many neutrals.

Crybaby

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:31 - May 14 with 2464 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:28 - May 14 by The_Romford_Blue

There was a historic thing with West Ham for some time where we had some very close and important games against them and they generally came out on top (multiple replays in the FA Cup then more recently play-offs). Couple that with a significant element of their fans and there was some time where I believe the rivalry with them was bigger than with nodge (or on a par with it).

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:33 - May 14 with 2452 viewsSitfcB

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:23 - May 14 by wkj

If anyone is watching on their pooter, could you take pictures of the Derby lot blubbing (should they lose)

COYB

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:34 - May 14 with 2446 viewswkj

In a different class tonight were Fulham, Derby didn't even play like they wanted it.

Crybaby

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:35 - May 14 with 2431 viewswkj

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:33 - May 14 by SitfcB

Derby needed a second leg, they could hardly find their first tonight

Crybaby

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:38 - May 14 with 2401 viewsSitfcB

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:23 - May 14 by wkj

COYB

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:38 - May 14 with 2396 viewsbournemouthblue

Will Derby ever fail FFP, this is the mystery which keeps going on and on?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:42 - May 14 with 2354 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:38 - May 14 by bournemouthblue

Will Derby ever fail FFP, this is the mystery which keeps going on and on?

What happened to FFP? There are many clubs that should have failed it.

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 00:15 - May 15 with 2107 viewsbournemouthblue

A Derby implosion, a new manager, a new kit, the World Cup on 21:42 - May 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

What happened to FFP? There are many clubs that should have failed it.

They moved the goalposts I believe so that moneybags to blow loads of cash before failing it or something like that

Thus no moneybags have actually been done yet or at least haven't until the Prem by which stage it is too late

Did Blackburn I think have a transfer embargo or did I imagine that?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024