Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa 21:43 - May 14 with 3871 viewsDanFord

See you at Pride Park for 3 points next year.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 21:54 - May 14 with 3830 viewsTrequartista

Supporter of team with 7 play-off semi-final defeats in 8 laughs at team losing in play-off semi-final.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 21:56 - May 14 with 3818 viewsHerbivore

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 21:54 - May 14 by Trequartista

Supporter of team with 7 play-off semi-final defeats in 8 laughs at team losing in play-off semi-final.

Anyone who doesn't take enjoyment from Derby's annual choke is missing a soul.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 21:59 - May 14 with 3797 viewsgtsb

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 21:56 - May 14 by Herbivore

I actually don't get it. I couldn't give a toss wether they go up or not and can't understand why it bothers so many here. If it's because they've spent a fortune and haven't gone up then that reeks of jealousy where the spending is concerned.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 22:00 - May 14 with 3778 viewsSuperblue95

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 21:59 - May 14 by gtsb

I actually don't get it. I couldn't give a toss wether they go up or not and can't understand why it bothers so many here. If it's because they've spent a fortune and haven't gone up then that reeks of jealousy where the spending is concerned.

It's because their fans are tossers more than anything else

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 22:02 - May 14 with 3772 viewsPJH

I think it goes back to the forming of the TWTD branch of the Derby County supporters club(now disbanded due to reduction of membership from two to one)two or three years ago.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 22:23 - May 14 with 3720 viewshatch

A number of reasons, for me the main one is the fact they have Bradley Johnson, Cameron Jerome and David Nugent all playing for them.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 22:31 - May 14 with 3693 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Well yes, it is pretty funny

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 23:05 - May 14 with 3630 viewsTrequartista

It was funny when they lost to reading letting us in, but losing to Fulham? Fulham are better than them.

I think it just shows how far we have fallen that the only joy we get is laughing at Derby, Norwich etc

Login to get fewer ads

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 23:06 - May 14 with 3622 viewsDanFord

Because that’s how it works. So if Norwich reaches the champions league final we couldn’t take joy in them losing?

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 23:07 - May 14 with 3612 viewswkj

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 23:05 - May 14 by Trequartista

It was funny when they lost to reading letting us in, but losing to Fulham? Fulham are better than them.

I think it just shows how far we have fallen that the only joy we get is laughing at Derby, Norwich etc

sorry Benters

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 23:16 - May 14 with 3588 viewsTrequartista

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 23:06 - May 14 by DanFord

Because that’s how it works. So if Norwich reaches the champions league final we couldn’t take joy in them losing?

One could take joy at them losing, but publicly laughing about it would be embarrassing, as it would be a miraculous achievement to reach the final.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 23:35 - May 14 with 3556 viewsgosblue

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 22:31 - May 14 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Well yes, it is pretty funny

It was funny at DCFC this year when they were taunting us with ‘# we’re growing carrots next year.’ just as Callum smashed one in off the crossbar. As soon as the goal was given via goal line tech we replied with the same refrain of ‘# We’re growing carrots next year.’
The sad thing is that Derby’s profligate spending without success is probably one of the reasons ME will not splash the cash.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 00:03 - May 15 with 3514 viewsSuperfrans

They’re a horrible team, an awful bunch of spoilers. Anyone who has seen them at Portman Road over the past 4/5 seasons would know that.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 00:18 - May 15 with 3498 viewsbournemouthblue

Well indeed but given we have an equally poor play-off record, it kind of feels good for somebody else to suffer the many pains we have

Albeit in amusingly moneybagged circumstances

When will they get hit by FFP, if it even exists any more?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 07:04 - May 15 with 3333 viewsJohnny_Boy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 21:56 - May 14 by Herbivore

I'm just wondering, were we perceived as annual play-off chokers under Burley?
I'm interested to find out what other clubs thought of our inability to make that final hurdle.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 07:30 - May 15 with 3304 viewstextbackup

only thing I care about is that pr1ck Lawrence failing. put a finger to your lip and hush that. w@nker

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 08:13 - May 15 with 3239 viewsHerbivore

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 07:04 - May 15 by Johnny_Boy

I'm just wondering, were we perceived as annual play-off chokers under Burley?
I'm interested to find out what other clubs thought of our inability to make that final hurdle.

Derby like to mix up their choking, sometimes they don't even make the play offs at all.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 08:23 - May 15 with 3217 viewsJohnny_Boy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 08:13 - May 15 by Herbivore

Derby like to mix up their choking, sometimes they don't even make the play offs at all.

Very true.

The stat most telling last night, was that was Fulham's first ever win in the play-offs. I didn't believe it at first.

The hundreds of crying Derby fans being filmed by Sky was a bit epic. I mean, you'd have thought they'd have got used to this by now. I don't recall crying when we lost to the Blunts, West Ham or the most recent Nodge match.
[Post edited 15 May 2018 8:43]
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 08:31 - May 15 with 3200 viewsBluebell

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 22:23 - May 14 by hatch

A number of reasons, for me the main one is the fact they have Bradley Johnson, Cameron Jerome and David Nugent all playing for them.

This. Plus Chris Martin.

I nearly hate Derby as much as I hate Norwich.

I laugh at how much money they have spent over the last few years, how many managers they have had and are still in the same league as Town.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 08:50 - May 15 with 3144 viewsbackwaywhen

For me it is the up his own arse chairman and the derociive comments he made about us 2/3 seasons back ! ......choke on another fail you plum.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 09:56 - May 15 with 3091 viewsHerbivore

Has anyone heard from Benters since last night? Starting to worry about him.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 09:57 - May 15 with 3090 viewsusm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 00:03 - May 15 by Superfrans

They’re a horrible team, an awful bunch of spoilers. Anyone who has seen them at Portman Road over the past 4/5 seasons would know that.

"Spoilers" ???

They absolutely battered us at PR this season, especially in the first half. They where so much better than us, it was ridiculous to think both sides were playing at the same level.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 11:23 - May 15 with 3015 viewsgosblue

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 09:57 - May 15 by usm

"Spoilers" ???

They absolutely battered us at PR this season, especially in the first half. They where so much better than us, it was ridiculous to think both sides were playing at the same level.

At Derby they probably had 85% possession against us but never really looked like scoring. Almost all their possession went through Richard Keogh at the back and was a bit laboured. If they had someone like Neves running the show from midfield they would have had a good chance of automatic promotion.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa on 11:37 - May 15 with 2988 viewsmarcus1642

You all had to bite didn't you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024