Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton is the short priced favourite for..... 16:13 - May 15 with 2149 viewsBloots

....the Bradford job.

Hopefully that'll get confirmed quickly.

One less thing to worry about.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Warburton is the short priced favourite for..... on 16:14 - May 15 with 2140 viewsKieran_Knows

Just out of curiosity bloots, what would be/what is your reasoning for not wanting him here?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Relatively dull football.... on 16:23 - May 15 with 2097 viewsBloots

Warburton is the short priced favourite for..... on 16:14 - May 15 by Kieran_Knows

Just out of curiosity bloots, what would be/what is your reasoning for not wanting him here?

....an obsession with passing it along the back 4, into midfield, back to the back 4, etc, etc.

Only really had any success at Brentford, failed at Forest.

Not the best record in the transfer market.

Tends to leave clubs under a cloud.

Relatively dull football.... on 16:24 - May 15 with 2084 viewsKieran_Knows

Relatively dull football.... on 16:23 - May 15 by Bloots

....an obsession with passing it along the back 4, into midfield, back to the back 4, etc, etc.

Fair enough. I think he has gone on record to say that the goal posts were moved at Forest with regards to building a side over 2/3 years capable of winning promotion, only then for the former owner to change those plans within the first 6 months to wanting promotion this season.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Relatively dull football.... on 16:27 - May 15 with 2069 viewsPJH

If you had put Reading in there instead of Brentford and Forest you would be describing Stam.

I would far rather have Warburton than Stam.
Relatively dull football.... on 16:31 - May 15 with 2053 viewsITFC_Forever

Relatively dull football.... on 16:27 - May 15 by PJH

If you had put Reading in there instead of Brentford and Forest you would be describing Stam.

I would rather have Warburton than Stam, but that isn't saying much.

My issue with Warburton is that he's only had success with Brentford, who have a system and structure in place at the club in which the manager is a relatively small part.
[Post edited 15 May 2018 16:31]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I'd rather you than Stam. (n/t) on 16:33 - May 15 with 2028 viewsBloots

Relatively dull football.... on 16:27 - May 15 by PJH

Warburton is the short priced favourite for..... on 16:48 - May 15 with 1972 viewsLuk38644

We've contacted Grayson apparently, I know who I'd rather have out of Warburton or Grayson.
Warburton is the short priced favourite for..... on 16:57 - May 15 with 1949 viewsArcher4721

I would've thought Aidy Boothroyd would've been high on their list.

And here's another godsend

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/16222700.Gary_Megson_interested_in_B
Login to get fewer ads

Relatively dull football.... on 17:46 - May 15 with 1846 viewsPJH

Relatively dull football.... on 16:31 - May 15 by ITFC_Forever

I would rather have Warburton than Stam, but that isn't saying much.

My issue with Warburton is that he's only had success with Brentford, who have a system and structure in place at the club in which the manager is a relatively small part.
[Post edited 15 May 2018 16:31]

Was it not because they were changing the structure that he left-or at least one of the reasons?

I thought that he did not agree to the way that Brentford were going to be doing things so it was sort of mutually agreed that he would leave.
Relatively dull football.... on 17:52 - May 15 with 1828 viewsCurrie10

Team From To Record
P W D L Win %
Brentford 10 December 2013 30 May 2015 78 40 16 22 51.28
Rangers 15 June 2015 10 February 2017 82 54 15 13 65.85
Nottingham Forest 14 March 2017 31 December 2017 37 15 3 19 40.54
Total

Wouldn't call a 40.54% win ratio a ' failure ' at a club in a mess like Forest but each to their own...............

I assume our next managers winning %%% must be a lot higher for your taste?

Who does that leave as available, please?
Warburton is the short priced favourite for..... on 18:38 - May 15 with 1759 viewsgrimboy

Are you mad man? He is by far the best candidate for the managers job here.
You obviously perfered the old long ball style football where as most perfered it played on the ground.
Warburton is the short priced favourite for..... on 18:40 - May 15 with 1749 viewsSpruceMoose

Warburton is the short priced favourite for..... on 18:38 - May 15 by grimboy

Are you mad man? He is by far the best candidate for the managers job here.
You obviously perfered the old long ball style football where as most perfered it played on the ground.

I hope you have a support system in place Grimmers, for when Warburton isn't appointed.
[Post edited 15 May 2018 18:44]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Warburton is the short priced favourite for..... on 18:57 - May 15 with 1724 viewsgrimboy

Warburton is the short priced favourite for..... on 18:40 - May 15 by SpruceMoose

I hope you have a support system in place Grimmers, for when Warburton isn't appointed.
[Post edited 15 May 2018 18:44]

Well I don’t think I need one or the new man will have to match the qualities of Warbuton.
Warburton is the short priced favourite for..... on 18:58 - May 15 with 1719 viewsSpruceMoose

Warburton is the short priced favourite for..... on 18:57 - May 15 by grimboy

Well I don’t think I need one or the new man will have to match the qualities of Warbuton.

What if it's Megson? I think we will all need a shoulder to cry on

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024