Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't know if anyone on here is into David Squires... 17:00 - May 15 with 1919 viewsSlambo

...but his latest cartoon on Wenger's departure from Arsenal might be his best yet:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2018/may/15/david-squires-on

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Don't know if anyone on here is into David Squires... on 17:20 - May 15 with 1868 viewsIllinoisblue

he (Squires, not Wenger) is fantastic.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Don't know if anyone on here is into David Squires... on 17:24 - May 15 with 1856 viewsfooters

Very good one today. I hope someone sends Wenger a copy.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Don't know if anyone on here is into David Squires... on 17:27 - May 15 with 1853 viewshomer_123

Is it just me that struggles to follow them? Do they go from top to bottom, left to right?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Don't know if anyone on here is into David Squires... on 17:46 - May 15 with 1823 viewsSlambo

Don't know if anyone on here is into David Squires... on 17:27 - May 15 by homer_123

Is it just me that struggles to follow them? Do they go from top to bottom, left to right?

Left to right...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Don't know if anyone on here is into David Squires... on 18:48 - May 15 with 1781 viewsSteve_M

That one is superb.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Don't know if anyone on here is into David Squires... on 19:25 - May 15 with 1741 viewsIllinoisblue

Don't know if anyone on here is into David Squires... on 18:48 - May 15 by Steve_M

That one is superb.

Gunnersoarus was the clincher.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Don't know if anyone on here is into David Squires... on 19:40 - May 15 with 1711 viewschristiand

A real touch of quality!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024