Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Film advice. Shall I watch Detroit or play safe with All the Presidents Men 20:41 - May 16 with 582 viewsLord_Lucan

The latter I have obviously seen before.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Film advice. Shall I watch Detroit or play safe with All the Presidents Men on 20:43 - May 16 with 569 viewsJ2BLUE

Watch Game of Thrones you fool.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Film advice. Shall I watch Detroit or play safe with All the Presidents Men on 20:51 - May 16 with 560 viewsLord_Lucan

Film advice. Shall I watch Detroit or play safe with All the Presidents Men on 20:43 - May 16 by J2BLUE

Watch Game of Thrones you fool.

I am not 13

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Film advice. Shall I watch Detroit or play safe with All the Presidents Men on 20:52 - May 16 with 551 viewsSpruceMoose

Film advice. Shall I watch Detroit or play safe with All the Presidents Men on 20:51 - May 16 by Lord_Lucan

I am not 13

If you were you'd love all the bosoms in the show.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Film advice. Shall I watch Detroit or play safe with All the Presidents Men on 20:52 - May 16 with 550 viewsJ2BLUE

Film advice. Shall I watch Detroit or play safe with All the Presidents Men on 20:51 - May 16 by Lord_Lucan

I am not 13

What is wrong with you?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024