Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The thought of hiring Jack Ross is frightening. 12:13 - May 17 with 1244 viewsGeoffSentence

He would be the first Ipswich manager that is younger than me. Might as well get my bed in that nursing home booked now.

Edit: Actually no, got that wrong, that lad we employed before, young Roy, he was younger than me.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 12:15]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The thought of hiring Jack Ross is frightening. on 12:17 - May 17 with 1179 viewsSuperblue95

Second after Keane? That can only be a good omen

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

The thought of hiring Jack Ross is frightening. on 12:28 - May 17 with 1112 viewsEastTownBlue

Fortunately Ross is three days older than me.
The thought of hiring Jack Ross is frightening. on 12:30 - May 17 with 1098 viewsSWGF

This will be the first time for me (assuming he gets the gig).

Paul Hurst is almost a year older than me.

I'm 100% behind Ross getting the job but could be easily persuaded with hurst if it means the last bastion of my "youth" being upheld for a while longer!

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

The thought of hiring Jack Ross is frightening. on 13:05 - May 17 with 997 viewsSteve_M

The thought of hiring Jack Ross is frightening. on 12:28 - May 17 by EastTownBlue

Fortunately Ross is three days older than me.

You're both five months older than me; I too am fine with Ross from the age point of view.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The thought of hiring Jack Ross is frightening. on 13:12 - May 17 with 949 viewsBlueNomad

I'm older than MM!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024