Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hear Henry is in contention for the Arsenal job. 17:32 - May 17 with 1780 viewsLord_Lucan

Kerroist

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I hear Henry is in contention for the Arsenal job. on 17:34 - May 17 with 1778 viewsBluegene

If it gets him off sky sports that's a bonus..
I hear Henry is in contention for the Arsenal job. on 17:38 - May 17 with 1764 viewsclive_baker

As in actual number 1? That would be a surprise, and a potential car crash. I can see him supporting someone with a little more hands on experience, a la Arteta or Vieira if they go down the ex player route.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I hear Henry is in contention for the Arsenal job. on 18:09 - May 17 with 1715 viewsLord_Lucan

I hear Henry is in contention for the Arsenal job. on 17:38 - May 17 by clive_baker

As in actual number 1? That would be a surprise, and a potential car crash. I can see him supporting someone with a little more hands on experience, a la Arteta or Vieira if they go down the ex player route.

Just being allowed an interview.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I hear Henry is in contention for the Arsenal job. on 18:32 - May 17 with 1696 viewsDanFord

Some fantastic Arsenal fans moaning they are taking the cheap option getting a former player and not an established manager. Then they reel off who they’d like and name cheap options that Barca and Real took by giving them that job with no experience! Lol.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

I hear Henry is in contention for the Arsenal job. on 18:33 - May 17 with 1693 viewsBlue_Order

Lenny would be a better option than Thierry.
I hear Henry is in contention for the Arsenal job. on 18:43 - May 17 with 1677 viewsvapour_trail

That would be hilarious. He comes across on the telly as having no mind of his own, and generally no clue.

Great player, mind.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I hear Henry is in contention for the Arsenal job. on 19:11 - May 17 with 1644 viewsLord_Lucan

I hear Henry is in contention for the Arsenal job. on 18:43 - May 17 by vapour_trail

That would be hilarious. He comes across on the telly as having no mind of his own, and generally no clue.

Great player, mind.

I don’t know why but I think Vierra would make a good manager.

Henry seems a bit powder puff to me.

I hear Henry is in contention for the Arsenal job. on 19:46 - May 17 with 1593 viewsvapour_trail

I hear Henry is in contention for the Arsenal job. on 19:11 - May 17 by Lord_Lucan

I don’t know why but I think Vierra would make a good manager.

Henry seems a bit powder puff to me.

Powder puff is about right. I enjoy the way Souness looks like he wants to chin him whenever they’re in the studio together.

At least vieira is managing, albeit in the states.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

I hear Henry is in contention for the Arsenal job. on 20:32 - May 17 with 1522 viewstcblue

I hear Henry is in contention for the Arsenal job. on 19:46 - May 17 by vapour_trail

Powder puff is about right. I enjoy the way Souness looks like he wants to chin him whenever they’re in the studio together.

At least vieira is managing, albeit in the states.

I think there's a reason why Souness wants to chin him. Dalglish with a sun tan, etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024