Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Curtis. 38 years on. What a great band JD were. 09:14 - May 18 with 2137 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Ian Curtis. 38 years on. What a great band JD were. on 09:34 - May 18 with 2106 viewsPendejo

OR

This is the subject of one of my tattoos

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Ian Curtis. 38 years on. What a great band JD were. on 09:43 - May 18 with 2083 viewsWeirdFishes

Took me a while to 'get' JD but now I love them.

Shadowplay is my personal favourite.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Ian Curtis. 38 years on. What a great band JD were. on 09:49 - May 18 with 2075 viewsunbelievablue

That's my favourite Joy Division track also. I love them.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Ian Curtis. 38 years on. What a great band JD were. on 09:54 - May 18 with 2071 viewsgainsboroughblue

Ian Curtis. 38 years on. What a great band JD were. on 09:34 - May 18 by Pendejo

OR

This is the subject of one of my tattoos

I've got the unknown pleasures album cover as part of my right arm sleeve.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Ian Curtis. 38 years on. What a great band JD were. on 10:02 - May 18 with 2061 viewsBlue_Order

Ian Curtis. 38 years on. What a great band JD were. on 10:15 - May 18 with 2049 viewscrunchie1978

Love them...drum beat on "heart and soul" awesome.
Ian Curtis. 38 years on. What a great band JD were. on 10:32 - May 18 with 2021 viewsbluewein

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Ian Curtis. 38 years on. What a great band JD were. on 11:05 - May 18 with 1989 viewsAscotBlue

Ian Curtis. 38 years on. What a great band JD were. on 10:32 - May 18 by bluewein

Wearing my very old and very tatty Unknown Pleasures t-shirt today out of respect and thanks.
Login to get fewer ads

Ian Curtis. 38 years on. What a great band JD were. on 12:35 - May 18 with 1952 viewsBlueorder

'Unknown Pleasures' is the best debut ever by any band. Never got to see them but managed to see a couple of very early New Order gigs in '81. A mate of mine went to see Joy Division at the West Runton Pavillion of all places!
Ian Curtis. 38 years on. What a great band JD were. on 15:09 - May 18 with 1896 viewsramps

Ian Curtis. 38 years on. What a great band JD were. on 12:35 - May 18 by Blueorder

'Unknown Pleasures' is the best debut ever by any band. Never got to see them but managed to see a couple of very early New Order gigs in '81. A mate of mine went to see Joy Division at the West Runton Pavillion of all places!

struggle with "the best debut ever"... tbh.

I find it a really hard listen up there with the Manics Holy Bible. Saying that I am a massive New Order fan. one of my mates always goes on about seeing the Pistols, Ruts at West Runton Pavillion, sounds like great times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024