Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow 10:53 - May 18 with 5413 viewsLord_Lucan

and now Charles is going to walk Meghan (Rachel) down the aisle.

Fantastic stuff.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 10:58 - May 18 with 3832 viewsKeno

Hopefully there are no tunnels on the way to the chapel

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:00 - May 18 with 3818 viewsGavTWTD

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 10:58 - May 18 by Keno

Hopefully there are no tunnels on the way to the chapel

Blimey

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:02 - May 18 with 3806 viewsGavTWTD

I'm going to watch it, I think. It's a shame her mum isn't doing it.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:03 - May 18 with 3805 viewsBluebell

I am surprised it is Charles doing. He has only met her a few times!

Surely the person walking a 'girl' down the aisle should be someone 'giving her away', which is usually someone from the family who she is close to.

I'm surprised she hasn't chosen her dog to do it as some people do!
I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:05 - May 18 with 3793 viewsPendejo

I dare say you have just laid a "whoosh" trap... Neigh, neigh, thrice neigh! If her father can't then surely her mother should.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:07 - May 18 with 3777 viewsGavTWTD

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44168082

Royal wedding 2018: Prince Charles to walk Meghan down the aisle

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:08 - May 18 with 3776 viewsgerard1947

Apparently £30m of tax payers money.

Money well spent? ... I could think of a few better things.
I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:09 - May 18 with 3768 viewswkj

I have much more important things to do, like listen to some Steve Miller, watch some Archer, and gorge on meat products.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:12 - May 18 with 3761 viewsPendejo

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:08 - May 18 by gerard1947

But generating how much in additional revenue?

I am told the Airlines have an increased demand, causing a pricing spike and suspension of staff perks [discounts / freebies]

uberima fides

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:14 - May 18 with 3748 viewsKeno

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:00 - May 18 by GavTWTD

Blimey

Too soon?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:17 - May 18 with 3741 viewsLord_Lucan

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:08 - May 18 by gerard1947

Can you put a price on the whole world watching in envy and wanting to be British?

You can get the Department for International Trade to do many things but they can never generate as much publicity for UK PLC than the royals.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:20 - May 18 with 3723 viewsFtnfwest

well after all, Meghan's dad has already done it once
I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:26 - May 18 with 3697 viewsgiant_stow

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:17 - May 18 by Lord_Lucan

Can you put a price on the whole world watching in envy and wanting to be British?

You can get the Department for International Trade to do many things but they can never generate as much publicity for UK PLC than the royals.

A further boost to our supposed soft power.

I feel sorry for her dad.

Anyone else's little one's school making a thing of it today? My little one had to ditch the normal uniform and come dressed in red white and blue for a wedding lunch they're having.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:30 - May 18 with 3679 viewsBluebell

Are they making more of it than they did of William and Kate's wedding?

I don't remember this much in the press/on the telly then.

Maybe it's because there are a few skeleton's in Meghan's cupboard and they are all creeping out before the big day!
I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:36 - May 18 with 3666 viewsLord_Lucan

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:26 - May 18 by giant_stow

A further boost to our supposed soft power.

I feel sorry for her dad.

Anyone else's little one's school making a thing of it today? My little one had to ditch the normal uniform and come dressed in red white and blue for a wedding lunch they're having.

I was listening to the radio this morning whilst dribbling and festering in bed.

They were interviewing loads of people from all over the world that had descended on Britain to watch the wedding. They interviewed a marvelously excited American lady and asked why she had come all this way and was so buoyant about it. She said it was because she was black and also in an interracial marriage and that they were getting married on her birthday. She then started shouting "Go on black princess, go for it girl"

I thought that was quite nice for some reason. I hadn't really considered the positive effect it could have on racial harmony. As long as Prince Phillip doesn't get MI5 involved anytime soon Meghan might become some sort of black role model.
[Post edited 18 May 2018 11:48]

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:41 - May 18 with 3656 viewsBlueinBrum

I can't believe you're into this!

Complete load of codswallop to me, no interest in watching it whatsoever.

(She is very fit though)
I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:42 - May 18 with 3652 viewswkj

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:41 - May 18 by BlueinBrum

(She is very fit though)

Im sure someone will do a Parody of the wedding if you dig look a-likes

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:43 - May 18 with 3662 viewsBlueBadger

Decent of him to step in being as neither Meghan or Harry's dad's are available to do it.
[Post edited 18 May 2018 11:59]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:45 - May 18 with 3641 viewsLord_Lucan

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:30 - May 18 by Bluebell

Are they making more of it than they did of William and Kate's wedding?

I don't remember this much in the press/on the telly then.

Maybe it's because there are a few skeleton's in Meghan's cupboard and they are all creeping out before the big day!

I can't really remember, I watched William and Kates wedding in a bar in Amsterdam on their Queens birthday celebrations day (Queensday) so I was completely off my face and cheering like a lunatic when William drove her away in Charles's Aston Martin with all the tin cans rattling behind.

The whole bar was dressed in orange but cheering our prince. It was an amazing day all round!

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 12:00 - May 18 with 3593 viewsLord_Lucan

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:41 - May 18 by BlueinBrum

(She is very fit though)

I am surprised at you.

When I look at you I see a slam dunk royalist - well that and Michael Portillo.

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 12:02 - May 18 with 3586 viewsBlueinBrum

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 12:00 - May 18 by Lord_Lucan

I am surprised at you.

When I look at you I see a slam dunk royalist - well that and Michael Portillo.

I am wearing a salmon-pink linen shirt today, to be fair.
I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 12:03 - May 18 with 3586 viewsitfcjoe

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 11:36 - May 18 by Lord_Lucan

I was listening to the radio this morning whilst dribbling and festering in bed.

They were interviewing loads of people from all over the world that had descended on Britain to watch the wedding. They interviewed a marvelously excited American lady and asked why she had come all this way and was so buoyant about it. She said it was because she was black and also in an interracial marriage and that they were getting married on her birthday. She then started shouting "Go on black princess, go for it girl"

I thought that was quite nice for some reason. I hadn't really considered the positive effect it could have on racial harmony. As long as Prince Phillip doesn't get MI5 involved anytime soon Meghan might become some sort of black role model.
[Post edited 18 May 2018 11:48]

I was up in London for William and Kate's wedding and it was a brilliant couple of days - I would have gone up for this if I could've done as will be fun.

The people moaning about it need to bring a bit of joy into their lives

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 12:05 - May 18 with 3566 viewsJ2BLUE

Enjoy it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 12:06 - May 18 with 3561 viewsGeoffSentence

So why isn't her mum doing it? Theories anyone?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 12:19 - May 18 with 3527 viewsPendejo

I can't wait to watch the wedding tomorrow on 12:06 - May 18 by GeoffSentence

So why isn't her mum doing it? Theories anyone?

They don't trust colonial types

uberima fides

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024