Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm Going To Be In Ipswich For A Day Or 2 Over Half-Term With My 2 Daughters... 14:01 - May 18 with 3982 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Aged 13 and 12.

Does anyone have any great suggestions for things we can do or visit in Ipswich that the girls might enjoy please?

I'm not local and don't know the area well and would appreciate any pointers.

Many thanks indeed!

PS We'll probably go to the Suffolk Show on one of the days.
I'm Going To Be In Ipswich For A Day Or 2 Over Half-Term With My 2 Daughters... on 23:43 - May 18 with 546 viewsGeoffSentence

I'm Going To Be In Ipswich For A Day Or 2 Over Half-Term With My 2 Daughters... on 23:36 - May 18 by Bad_Boy_Mark

Is it open or just a building site?

Same question, but for Snoasis?

Both are things that were envisaged but never got off the ground, Snoasis is still just a big hole in the ground, though if your kids are into wildlife it used to harbour an eagle owl, might still do, The Mint Quarter is still just a car park.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I'm Going To Be In Ipswich For A Day Or 2 Over Half-Term With My 2 Daughters... on 23:49 - May 18 with 544 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

I'm Going To Be In Ipswich For A Day Or 2 Over Half-Term With My 2 Daughters... on 23:43 - May 18 by GeoffSentence

Both are things that were envisaged but never got off the ground, Snoasis is still just a big hole in the ground, though if your kids are into wildlife it used to harbour an eagle owl, might still do, The Mint Quarter is still just a car park.

Oh gosh! I'm glad I didn't go to either of those then!
I'm Going To Be In Ipswich For A Day Or 2 Over Half-Term With My 2 Daughters... on 23:58 - May 18 with 535 viewsGeoffSentence

I'm Going To Be In Ipswich For A Day Or 2 Over Half-Term With My 2 Daughters... on 23:49 - May 18 by Bad_Boy_Mark

Oh gosh! I'm glad I didn't go to either of those then!

yeah, Sorry Mark, and by the way the UNderground doesn't exist either, though there is a good web page for it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I'm Going To Be In Ipswich For A Day Or 2 Over Half-Term With My 2 Daughters... on 00:02 - May 19 with 534 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

I'm Going To Be In Ipswich For A Day Or 2 Over Half-Term With My 2 Daughters... on 23:58 - May 18 by GeoffSentence

yeah, Sorry Mark, and by the way the UNderground doesn't exist either, though there is a good web page for it.

I'll take that off my list too!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024