Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans has had a nod that Hurst is interested 07:03 - May 19 with 1215 viewskentishblue

No formal approaches to PH yet due to PO’s ,but if he’s gonna risk waiting i would be very surprised if theres been no indication of firm interest from someone close to Hurst or the man himself.
Whatever you say about Evans hes not going to take the chance that all his favourite candidates are gonna fall by the wayside at this stage. If no Ross appointment this next week then Paul Hurst is our next manager.
[Post edited 19 May 2018 7:04]
Evans has had a nod that Hurst is interested on 07:37 - May 19 with 1098 viewsEly_Blue

I can understand why he wants to talk to Hurst.

Looking at what now seem to be the top 2-3 candidates and their relative managerial experience given their relatively close ages it is a no brainier

Lampard-age 39- managerial experience 0 games
Ross - age 41 - managerial experience 114 games
Hurst age 43 - managerial experience 513 games

Now regardless of what you say about the level of some of the games either Hurst or Ross have managed at, that experience of being in tough situations where you are to make those split second decisions on tactics, how to manage a player, how to build a team that counts for something, just like a young up and coming playe4 needs to gaine some “playing time under their belt”to have the experience of what it is like to deal with 90 minutes week in week out day in day out then I would be happier if we had a manager with some “minutes under his belt”

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Evans has had a nod that Hurst is interested on 07:45 - May 19 with 1065 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Disagree - it’s just an extensive process running to Evans timescale. Whilst actual first team management experience will be a factor, it’s not as essential as you may think given this appointment is more potential focused clearly - otherwise we would be appointing someone off the merry go round

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024