Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. 07:31 - May 19 with 8462 viewsLord_Lucan

Happy Harry Day!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 07:48 - May 19 with 5640 viewsJ2BLUE

Enjoy it you sadcase. To let you all enjoy it in peace I’ll keep my republican views to myself for the weekend.

On Monday it’s open season.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 07:58 - May 19 with 5608 viewswkj

Did they run out of harry masks so you had to get one of Seth Rogan instead?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Boring to everyone other than myself but hey ho on 08:04 - May 19 with 5591 viewsPendejo

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 07:48 - May 19 by J2BLUE

Enjoy it you sadcase. To let you all enjoy it in peace I’ll keep my republican views to myself for the weekend.

On Monday it’s open season.

We have two different clients* going to "The Wedding" today.

#1.
Booked weeks ago, booked the vehicle all day and has supplied a parking ticket to the "park & ride" facility operating on behalf the outer circle of guests. Vehicle details were requested over a week ago for security purposes.

#2.
Booked, errr during the early hours of this morning, has booked a V Class Mercedes [posh transit van with seats] for 2 passengers due to the size of her hat!!!
This passenger has a security pass giving the vehicle access thru Windsor all the way to the Castle [how much C4 could one pack into a V class?]
This is an inner circle guest [works closely with Kate].

I guess whatever plans they made weeks ago got ruined last night, and they desperately scrabbled around for alternative transport. We've been saying "no" due to volumes already in place, but someone relented overnight.
Our "lucky" driver will no doubt make it into the Sunday Colour Supplements [is dead tree press still going?]... can't wait to see this hat that could not go in a saloon vehicle.

*Our parent company has a contract with Kensington Palace so has three cars at the Wedding today that have been on the Wedding for past two days doing the rehersals etc. Drivers and vehicles staying near their passengers and subject to 24 hour Police protection... I bet they can't wait for it to all be over.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Boring to everyone other than myself but hey ho on 08:15 - May 19 with 5573 viewsLord_Lucan

Boring to everyone other than myself but hey ho on 08:04 - May 19 by Pendejo

We have two different clients* going to "The Wedding" today.

#1.
Booked weeks ago, booked the vehicle all day and has supplied a parking ticket to the "park & ride" facility operating on behalf the outer circle of guests. Vehicle details were requested over a week ago for security purposes.

#2.
Booked, errr during the early hours of this morning, has booked a V Class Mercedes [posh transit van with seats] for 2 passengers due to the size of her hat!!!
This passenger has a security pass giving the vehicle access thru Windsor all the way to the Castle [how much C4 could one pack into a V class?]
This is an inner circle guest [works closely with Kate].

I guess whatever plans they made weeks ago got ruined last night, and they desperately scrabbled around for alternative transport. We've been saying "no" due to volumes already in place, but someone relented overnight.
Our "lucky" driver will no doubt make it into the Sunday Colour Supplements [is dead tree press still going?]... can't wait to see this hat that could not go in a saloon vehicle.

*Our parent company has a contract with Kensington Palace so has three cars at the Wedding today that have been on the Wedding for past two days doing the rehersals etc. Drivers and vehicles staying near their passengers and subject to 24 hour Police protection... I bet they can't wait for it to all be over.

Raise a glass fellow Royalists

Noticeable that the lazy n’er do well republicans are still in bed.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 09:12 - May 19 with 5482 viewsgtsb

Are you really looking forward to it or are you on a wind up. I'd imagine the streets will be deserted of old people and that's it. The rest of the nation can't wait until it's over so we can turn the tele on again.
nah on 09:14 - May 19 with 5479 viewsDyland

Boring to everyone other than myself but hey ho on 08:15 - May 19 by Lord_Lucan

Raise a glass fellow Royalists

Noticeable that the lazy n’er do well republicans are still in bed.

I've been up for yonks you crazy old goat x

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 09:23 - May 19 with 5458 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 09:12 - May 19 by gtsb

Are you really looking forward to it or are you on a wind up. I'd imagine the streets will be deserted of old people and that's it. The rest of the nation can't wait until it's over so we can turn the tele on again.

Are you kidding? I love it.

I’m genuinely constantly welling up.

I think the whole thing is amazing.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 09:41 - May 19 with 5424 viewsBackToRussia

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 09:23 - May 19 by Lord_Lucan

Why?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Login to get fewer ads

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 10:07 - May 19 with 5383 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 09:41 - May 19 by BackToRussia

Why?

Oh God R.

I know you are a republican anarchist but for one day just enjoy the spectacle.

God save the Queen.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 10:47 - May 19 with 5343 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 09:23 - May 19 by Lord_Lucan

So do i. Suffolk water park is quiet & the tench & bream are having it.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 10:53 - May 19 with 5336 viewsBackToRussia

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 10:07 - May 19 by Lord_Lucan

Oh God R.

I know you are a republican anarchist but for one day just enjoy the spectacle.

God save the Queen.

More of a bemused communist, but it was an honest question! Genuinely can't see how anyone could give a fook.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 10:54 - May 19 with 5332 viewsbrazil1982

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 09:12 - May 19 by gtsb

I'm enjoying it, so that's one of "the rest of the nation"
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 11:04 - May 19 with 5320 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 10:47 - May 19 by StochesStotasBlewe

So do i. Suffolk water park is quiet & the tench & bream are having it.

Bream are a pain in the arse, are you covered in bream snot?

There are some fantastic hats on show at the wedding.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 12:24 - May 19 with 5259 viewsLord_Lucan

That preacher is a motherfecker. Well done Great Britain and down with the neigh sayers. 🇬🇧

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 12:25 - May 19 with 5246 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 12:24 - May 19 by Lord_Lucan

That preacher is a motherfecker. Well done Great Britain and down with the neigh sayers. 🇬🇧

Are you ill?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 12:25 - May 19 with 5249 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 12:24 - May 19 by Lord_Lucan

I wonder what fictional character the next one will talk about

Truly impaired.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 12:54 - May 19 with 5196 viewsLord_Lucan

After party.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 12:55 - May 19 with 5178 viewsBloomBlue

Well said that man, just imagine how boring it would be if we had a republic
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 12:59 - May 19 with 5174 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 12:55 - May 19 by BloomBlue

Well said that man, just imagine how boring it would be if we had a republic

The whole world is watching Great Britain but J2 and BrixtonBlue are crying their eyes out.

Melts.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 13:00 - May 19 with 5160 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 12:59 - May 19 by Lord_Lucan

The whole world is watching Great Britain but J2 and BrixtonBlue are crying their eyes out.

Melts.

Drowning in my own tears.m

Truly impaired.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 16:08 - May 19 with 5031 viewsBrixtonBlue

Melts.

I'd rather be a melt than an obsequious peasant bowing to an old lady because she has a shiny hat.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 17:39 - May 19 with 4889 viewsBackToRussia

Isn't it? O. What are the chances!

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 17:49 - May 19 with 4868 viewstcblue

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 12:54 - May 19 by Lord_Lucan

After party.

Ugh, really?

I guess you've been drinking all day, but this isn't your finest hour.
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 17:50 - May 19 with 4861 viewsJ2BLUE

Melts.

Did you enjoy it?

Truly impaired.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 12:18 - May 20 with 4671 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. on 17:49 - May 19 by tcblue

Ugh, really?

I guess you've been drinking all day, but this isn't your finest hour.

I had one can of Ghost Ship. Congratulations though on picking up something that isn’t there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024