Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Errrrrr.... this preacher’s going on a bit (n/t) 12:29 - May 19 with 2040 viewsunstableblue

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Errrrrr.... this preacher’s going on a bit (n/t) on 12:30 - May 19 with 2023 viewsportmanpensioner

And some
Errrrrr.... this preacher’s going on a bit (n/t) on 12:31 - May 19 with 2024 viewsFtnfwest

He lost me about ten minutes ago
Errrrrr.... this preacher’s going on a bit (n/t) on 12:34 - May 19 with 1997 viewsnorfsufblue

I detect a lot of what the he'll is he going on about faces and the happy couple appear to want to burst out laughing
Errrrrr.... this preacher’s going on a bit (n/t) on 12:37 - May 19 with 1974 viewsJ2BLUE

Most of the royal family looked utterly baffled after two minutes.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Errrrrr.... this preacher’s going on a bit (n/t) on 12:37 - May 19 with 1973 viewsjas0999

Errrrrr.... this preacher’s going on a bit (n/t) on 12:34 - May 19 by norfsufblue

I detect a lot of what the he'll is he going on about faces and the happy couple appear to want to burst out laughing

Dear or dear. He really did seize the moment to relay his message!
Errrrrr.... this preacher’s going on a bit (n/t) on 12:45 - May 19 with 1935 viewsPendejo

I was waiting for him to go full James Brown from the Blues Brothers or Eddie Murphy from Coming to America

Stand by Me was great... we had the sound on for that as we were wondering what the American Preacher was up to

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Errrrrr.... this preacher’s going on a bit (n/t) on 12:49 - May 19 with 1906 viewstrncbluearmy

Good to see Brother Lee Love was invited
Errrrrr.... this preacher’s going on a bit (n/t) on 12:50 - May 19 with 1899 viewsFtnfwest

Errrrrr.... this preacher’s going on a bit (n/t) on 12:45 - May 19 by Pendejo

I was waiting for him to go full James Brown from the Blues Brothers or Eddie Murphy from Coming to America

Stand by Me was great... we had the sound on for that as we were wondering what the American Preacher was up to

Wanted him to slide down the aisle! Maybe he will at the end? Went on way too long
Login to get fewer ads

Errrrrr.... this preacher’s going on a bit (n/t) on 12:50 - May 19 with 1894 viewsThrobbe

Errrrrr.... this preacher’s going on a bit (n/t) on 12:45 - May 19 by Pendejo

Someone needs to give Rev Curry his own TV programme.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Errrrrr.... this preacher’s going on a bit (n/t) on 16:05 - May 19 with 1735 viewsBent_double

Was he the one who kept mentioning 'bombs'? Chancing his luck a bit there.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Errrrrr.... this preacher’s going on a bit (n/t) on 16:45 - May 19 with 1681 viewssolemio

I thought the first few minutes were okay, but he went on about three times too long. Also he made the same 2 or 3 points again and again ad nauseam.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024