Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wedding over back to football 16:23 - May 19 with 634 viewsYeti

Put your hankies away now it’s time for football again.

This is the latest post on the St Mirren forum, I know it’s been discussed here already seems to talk sense and will get us back on track.

oaksoft
Saints
8,137 posts
Top Man:Tony Fitzpatrick
Posted 14 minutes ago
“IF Jack has been interviewed twice, and I do stress IF, and they still haven't offered him the job then this is a clear indication that he hasn't convinced them he is the man they need.

When you are recruting people and the right person walks in, you don't f**k about: you offer the job immediately rather than risking losing him to one of a number of close competitors who are also recruiting for the same position.

Unless terms are already being discussed, it is pretty clear Jack is not their preferred candidate. There would be no other explanatiom for the delay. Ipswich are clearly waiting on someone else.”

Personally I’d be ok with Hurst Ross or this weeks big idea Lambert. I’d like to get this whole episode concluded so the cheese discussions can be the centre of attention again.
Wedding over back to football on 16:27 - May 19 with 617 viewswkj

They clearly don't understand how Evans thinks, we certainly don't

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Wedding over back to football on 16:35 - May 19 with 604 viewsPendejo

Wedding over back to football on 16:27 - May 19 by wkj

They clearly don't understand how Evans thinks, we certainly don't

Also it is easier to keep confidential an agreement between two individuals than a visit to Ipswich, so may have been offered job but certain fine details need to be finalized.

Or, of course, they could be correct in their assertion.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024