Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A major clean-up operation is underway in Windsor. 13:22 - May 20 with 2183 viewsMattinLondon

The lazy royalist crowds should really have taken their rubbish with them or put it in a bin. Awful example of littering.
A major clean-up operation is underway in Windsor. on 13:33 - May 20 with 2156 viewsPendejo

I take it you've seen the residue left after the London Marathon? Or today's Hackney Half Marathon? Or Party in the Park etc. etc. etc. Seems to me that most people are selfish tvvats who don't tidy up after themselves.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

A major clean-up operation is underway in Windsor. on 14:05 - May 20 with 2083 viewsGuthrum

A major clean-up operation is underway in Windsor. on 13:33 - May 20 by Pendejo

I take it you've seen the residue left after the London Marathon? Or today's Hackney Half Marathon? Or Party in the Park etc. etc. etc. Seems to me that most people are selfish tvvats who don't tidy up after themselves.

Even a moderately eco-friendly festival like Glastonbury results in a vast sea of detritus, before the litter-pickers get to it each morning.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

A major clean-up operation is underway in Windsor. on 14:07 - May 20 with 2071 viewsPinewoodblue

A major clean-up operation is underway in Windsor. on 14:05 - May 20 by Guthrum

Even a moderately eco-friendly festival like Glastonbury results in a vast sea of detritus, before the litter-pickers get to it each morning.

Fair amount of rubbish left behind after a game at Portman Road.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

A major clean-up operation is underway in Windsor. on 14:09 - May 20 with 2067 viewswkj

When I was younger picking up litter after the suffolk show was the highlight of my year, It was like real work with actual pay, not this paper round nonsense

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

A major clean-up operation is underway in Windsor. on 14:25 - May 20 with 2027 viewsBlue_Order

SCUM!
A major clean-up operation is underway in Windsor. on 15:36 - May 20 with 1925 viewsClapham_Junction

Visting Japan recently, it seems they have a completely different mindset. There are virtually no bins in public places, and everyone is expected to take their rubbish home with them. Pretty much everywhere was spotless and it was particularly noticeable that there were not cigarette butts everywhere like there are here (smoking on the streets was actually banned in some areas).
A major clean-up operation is underway in Windsor. on 15:41 - May 20 with 1910 viewsBlueBadger

A major clean-up operation is underway in Windsor. on 14:07 - May 20 by Pinewoodblue

Fair amount of rubbish left behind after a game at Portman Road.

That's not a nice way to talk about the players warming down.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A major clean-up operation is underway in Windsor. on 17:01 - May 20 with 1833 viewsswede

Really? I took a walk along the Long Walk to Windsor Castle early yesterday evening and there was not a scrap of litter to be seen. Thousands had been there just a few hours previously and many people were still around. Litter bins were constantly being emptied during the day by an army of workers. I have been hugely impressed with the organisation from stewarding to policing and yes, litter collection.
[Post edited 20 May 2018 17:03]
Login to get fewer ads

A major clean-up operation is underway in Windsor. on 18:05 - May 20 with 1774 viewsGeoffSentence

A major clean-up operation is underway in Windsor. on 14:05 - May 20 by Guthrum

I've been a litter picker at Glasto twice. Well, sort of twice, I didn't bother picking up any litter second time round. But the litter is the best of it, people taking a dump in the hedges and leaving that along with their toilet paper is the grim stuff. Oh and people having babies.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024